Application of Advanced CFD Simulation Techniques for analyzing thermal storage system based on p...
The applicant should accomplish the following activities, according to the objectives of the research project:
1. Thermo-fluid dynamic analysis in energy storage devices based on phase change materials.
2. Analysis of the convective effects within phase change materials by means of fluid dynamic and conjugate heat transfer modeling considering buoyancy
3. Influence of solid complex geometries on fluid dynamics and conjugate heat transfer with single and multi-phase models
4. Thermo-fluid dynamic and reactive analysis of the after-treatment process of internal combustion engines in catalysts by means of CFD tools
5. NSC (Nitrogen Storage Catalyst) analysis by means of thermos-chemical CFD simulations
This job comes from a partnership with Science Magazine and