Senior Manager, LSMS Sales Support
As Senior Manager for the Center of Excellence (COE) Life Sciences Mass Spectrometry (LSMS) Sales Support Team, you will oversee all pre- and post-sales support activities, helping to drive our LSMS business in the Americas region. In addition to managing day-to-day operations, you will be responsible for reporting on activities, asset and resource planning, as well as providing a liaison point for commercial, business unit and marketing teams.
- Overall management of the CoE LSMS Sales Support team, including all laboratory and field-based staff
- Direct personnel/operations management of the CoE LSMS Demo team
- Monitoring and reporting on all aspects of team activities
- Track commercial performance and work closely with the commercial team on initiatives as required
- Monitor group operating expenses, resources and assets to ensure compliance to established budgets
- Drive programs and initiatives to maximize the quality and timeliness of support activities, while continuously optimizing group productivity and efficiency
- Assist with the planning and execution of employee-focused initiatives to promote career growth and employee retention
- Ensures that all activities are carried out in accordance with Thermo Fisher Scientific policies and applicable laws.
- Represent Thermo Fisher Scientific by clearly and consistently communicating Thermo Fisher Scientific mission, vision, values and objectives to both our employees and end-user customers.
- Perform other relevant duties as required
- Ability to travel a minimum of 50%
- Bachelors degree in relevant life-science subject (chemistry, biology, microbiology, etc.) from an accredited institution, advanced science degree strongly preferred.
- Minimum 10 years of related work experience, including experience in a people management role.
- Ability to set strategic direction and ensure execution towards commercial objectives
- Experience managing remote team members is preferred.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills (English).
- Demonstrate Thermo Fisher Scientific values - Integrity, Intensity, Innovation and Involvement
- Demonstrate Role Model Leader characteristics
- Embody the 4-I values
- Delight customers
- Communicate openly and honestly
- Focus on growth
- Champion employee development
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.