Team Leader Physical Design, Design Automation and Mask Data Preparation
Imec is the world-leading research and innovation hub in nanoelectronics and digital technologies. The combination of our widely acclaimed leadership in microchip technology and profound software and ICT expertise is what makes us unique. By leveraging our world-class infrastructure and local and global ecosystem of partners across a multitude of industries, we create groundbreaking innovation in application domains such as healthcare, smart cities and mobility, logistics and manufacturing, and energy.
As a trusted partner for companies, start-ups and universities we bring together close to 3,500 brilliant minds from over 70 nationalities. Imec is headquartered in Leuven, Belgium and also has distributed R&D groups at a number of Flemish universities, in the Netherlands, Taiwan, USA, China, and offices in India and Japan. All of these particular traits make imec to be a top-class employer. To strengthen this position as a leading player in our field, we are looking for those passionate talents that make the difference! Currently we are looking for a motivated Team Leader.
As a Team Leader you will have access to imec's advanced technology including logic N3, memory, photonics and other novel R&D opportunities and drive the R&D & operational performance of the physical design, design automation and mask data preparation team that leads the tape-out activity of imec test vehicles. You will have a close interaction with various teams across design, device, optical proximity correction (OPC) and process-integration teams.
- Support imec tape-out activity by leading physical design, design automation and mask data preparation.
- Lead R&D activity in physical design, design automation and mask data preparation.
- Define /support imec PDK with a focus on Design Rules.
- Perform Design-Technology Co-Optimization (DTCO) R&D activity with other DTCO teams.
- Collaborate and build partnerships with EDA partners.
- People management of ~ 10 engineers.
This job comes from a partnership with Science Magazine and