Image Sensor Measurement Set-up Development Engineer
Imec is the world-leading research and innovation hub in nanoelectronics and digital technologies. The combination of our widely acclaimed leadership in microchip technology and profound software and ICT expertise is what makes us unique. By leveraging our world-class infrastructure and local and global ecosystem of partners across a multitude of industries, we create groundbreaking innovation in application domains such as healthcare, smart cities and mobility, logistics and manufacturing, and energy.
As a trusted partner for companies, start-ups and universities we bring together close to 3,500 brilliant minds from over 70 nationalities. Imec is headquartered in Leuven, Belgium and also has distributed R&D groups at a number of Flemish universities, in the Netherlands, Taiwan, USA, China, and offices in India and Japan. All of these particular traits make imec to be a top-class employer. To strengthen this position as a leading player in our field, we are looking for those passionate talents that make the difference! Currently we are looking for a motivated Image Sensor Measurement Set-up Development Engineer
Imec enjoys a world-class reputation in system, integrated circuit and technology development. Using these skills, imec develops specialty image sensors using its own proprietary technology. At present, we hold a position in our “Smart Systems and Energy Technology” unit for an Image Sensor Test Development Engineer. We are looking for an engineer with hands-on experience in developing electronic bench-test systems in our R&D lab. Experience in image sensor characterization is a strong plus. You are highly motivated to work on a daily basis together with bench-test, device design and circuit design engineers.
- Translate requirements of the development teams into board and hardware requirements for complex bench-test set-ups in our R&D lab.
- Design and/or coordinate development and repair of PCBs & hardware for our sensors, probe cards, and optical test set-ups
- Characterize test boards using our in-house python software
- Coordinate and control our supply chain for manufacturing & assembly of test boards
- Be the single point of contact for all board development activities
- Assist in building hardware for bench, probe and optical setups
- Be responsible for the daily operations of the lab
- Work closely with an interdisciplinary team of test and design engineers
This job comes from a partnership with Science Magazine and