Process Integration Engineer FEOL
Imec is the world-leading research and innovation hub in nanoelectronics and digital technologies. The combination of our widely acclaimed leadership in microchip technology and profound software and ICT expertise is what makes us unique. By leveraging our world-class infrastructure and local and global ecosystem of partners across a multitude of industries, we create groundbreaking innovation in application domains such as healthcare, smart cities and mobility, logistics and manufacturing, and energy.
As a trusted partner for companies, start-ups and universities we bring together close to 3,500 brilliant minds from over 70 nationalities. Imec is headquartered in Leuven, Belgium and also has distributed R&D groups at a number of Flemish universities, in the Netherlands, Taiwan, USA, China, and offices in India and Japan. All of these particular traits make imec to be a top-class employer. To strengthen this position as a leading player in our field, we are looking for those passionate talents that make the difference! Currently we are looking for a motivated Process Integration Engineer FEOL.
- You will be working in imec's CMOST/PI group, to coordinate the Front End of Line (FEOL) development effort for the 7nm node and below using high mobility materials.
- You will be responsible for coordination of the FEOL activity and also for the implementation of new ideas/concepts/flows on wafers in imec's advanced 300mm fabrication facility
- You will have to discuss process splits with the characterization and/or process step development engineers, to implement the splits into the process flow and take care of the follow-up of the processing in the imec pilot line.
- You will have to understand the interactions between the FEOL modules as well as the implications of the characterization and electrical data and guide the development work with these interactions in mind.
- You will also take a major role in planning and will be required to communicate status and issues to your peers as well as the leadership team at imec.
This job comes from a partnership with Science Magazine and