Postdoctoral Researcher in Supramolecular NanoChemistry and Materials Group
Description of Group/Project:
The Supramolecular NanoChemistry and Materials Group (NANOUP) is focused on controlling the supramolecular assembly of molecules,biomolecules and nanoscale building blocks at the nanometer scale for the design of novel functional architectures and devices.
The group is looking for a Postdoctoral Researcher to participate in the development of a European project related to the Multifunctional
micro- and nanostructures assembled from nanoscale metal-organic frameworks and inorganic nanoparticles.
Main Tasks and responsibilities:
- Synthesis and study of Metal Organic Frameworks (MOFs).
- Design and development of micro- and nanostructures assembled from MOF and other materials, such as inorganic nanoparticles (INPs).
- Design, synthesize, characterize and study new multifunctional MOF-based adsorbents.
- Participation in writing scientific reports and papers, attending project meetings and scientific conferences, and in outreach activities within the project.
- Supervision of PhD students.
This job comes from a partnership with Science Magazine and