Imec is the world-leading research and innovation hub in nanoelectronics and digital technologies. The combination of our widely acclaimed leadership in microchip technology and profound software and ICT expertise is what makes us unique. By leveraging our world-class infrastructure and local and global ecosystem of partners across a multitude of industries, we create groundbreaking innovation in application domains such as healthcare, smart cities and mobility, logistics and manufacturing, and energy.
As a trusted partner for companies, start-ups and universities we bring together close to 3,500 brilliant minds from over 70 nationalities. Imec is headquartered in Leuven, Belgium and also has distributed R&D groups at a number of Flemish universities, in the Netherlands, Taiwan, USA, China, and offices in India and Japan. All of these particular traits make imec to be a top-class employer. To strengthen this position as a leading player in our field, we are looking for those passionate talents that make the difference! Currently we are looking for a motivated Project Leader.
As a project leader you are the internal operational manager for all the projects within the CMORE technologies' department.
Your role will include following responsibilities:
- You keep an overview of all the projects in the department and take the lead of the overall priority management. You are in charge of short term project status tracking and proactively look for and prevent potential showstoppers that cause a delays in projects. You are responsible for the departments' resource management.
- You ensure accurate periodical reports on the departments' KPI's such as on-time delivery of LVP projects, resources, quality, cycle-time (with focus on integration holds), publications, patents,...
- You act as quality ambassador for the department and ensure quality calls are acted upon in a timely manner. Also, you initiate and execute quality improvement projects.
- You manage the quota for material characterization requests within the department.
- You maintain the department sharepoint with accurate and up to date information
- You cultivate an operational excellence mentality in the department and initiate and execute operational improvement projects.
- Also, you have a role as Information Security Ambassador. This means that you act as first point of contact regarding information security in the department and that you follow-up on the implementation of the imec wide IS strategy.
This job comes from a partnership with Science Magazine and