Program Manager (Product Industrialization)
Managing and transferring 200mm wafer fab low volume production projects to our foundry partners.
Imec is the world-leading research and innovation hub in nanoelectronics and digital technologies. The combination of our widely acclaimed leadership in microchip technology and profound software and ICT expertise is what makes us unique. By leveraging our world-class infrastructure and local and global ecosystem of partners across a multitude of industries, we create groundbreaking innovation in application domains such as healthcare, smart cities and mobility, logistics and manufacturing, and energy.
As a trusted partner for companies, start-ups and universities we bring together close to 3,500 brilliant minds from over 70 nationalities. Imec is headquartered in Leuven, Belgium and also has distributed R&D groups at a number of Flemish universities, in the Netherlands, Taiwan, USA, China, and offices in India and Japan. All of these particular traits make imec to be a top-class employer. To strengthen this position as a leading player in our field, we are looking for those passionate talents that make the difference! Currently we are looking for a motivated Program Manager.
The focus of your activity will be the management and transfer of our low volume production projects (currently running in the 200mm wafer fab) to foundry partners. Initially your focus will be on managing a large silicon photonics wafer fabrication program.
In your role as Program Manager you will:
- Develop project plans for the low volume production phase of development projects.
- Be the primary point of contact for major customers.
- Estimate and coordinate the project budget, deliverables and operational plans and align the resources across the operational units to staff these projects.
- Ensure a smooth progress by interacting on a regular basis with the different participants and stakeholders e.g. by reporting the project status to the customer and the Department Director.
- Organize meetings and telephone conferences with the customer.
- You will disseminate customer feedback and requests and translate them into actions for the project team members.
- Prioritise resource distribution across projects to maximize program impact and output.
This job comes from a partnership with Science Magazine and