- Having a scientific degree of doctor of technical sciences in the discipline of construction and operation of machines (preferred specialization: CNC programming).
- Documented scientific achievements in the field of machine technology, diagnostics and control of technological processes.
- Teaching experience in programming CNC machining systems, integrated CAD/CAM/CAE systems, production automation, industrial robots programming, control of production processes.
- Professional experience in PLC programming class drivers and drivers using elements of artificial intelligence (SI), including FuzzyLogic. Programmer and operator of high-speed grinding electrospindle, numerically controlled machines (CNC).
- Professional, educational and scientific interests in the field of digital signal processing and the design and management of flexible production systems as well as automated transport in the field of flexible production and assembly systems. Research works in the field of shaping and smoothing surface and surface layer of flat and curved surfaces and free, on hard-to-clean materials.
- Experience in the implementation of research tasks within projects and research grants.
This job comes from a partnership with Science Magazine and