Professor - Sociology, anthropology and cultural sciences /Ethnography - Bulgarian Folk Culture/
The successful candidate shall:
• Teach one or more academic subjects, lead the assigned courses
• Conduct term exams.
• Provide consultations on the subjects taught
• Develop and teach academic subjects in the teams he/she participates in accordance with the requirements of the curriculum and syllabi.
• Lead the teaching teams of the academic subjects he/she is responsible for.
• Fulfil his/her teaching norm in accordance with the approved normative for auditorium and outside the auditorium occupation of the lecturers at the University.
• Provide scientific guidance on diploma theses and prepare reviews of diploma theses
• Participate in commissions for diploma theses defence
• Provide scientific guidance in the preparation of PhD students
• Develop study materials and academic guidance
- Conduct research and publish findings
- Participate in the preparation of state exams.
- Ensure continuity in the field in which he/she teaches and conducts research by leading PhD students, manage or participate in research projects, share teaching experience.
The Professor shall teach the following subjects in Bulgarian language:
- Bulgarian Folk Culture
- Methods of ethnological Field Research
- Home and Cult Architecture
- Cultural Anthropology and ethnical stereotypes
- Folk Architectyre
- Mithology and Ritual
This job comes from a partnership with Science Magazine and