Postdoctoral/Research Associate Position
A postdoctoral position is available for a qualified applicant to participate in a project involving anatomical and functional mapping of neural circuits in the enteric nervous system. The project is funded through the NIH SPARC (Stimulating Peripheral Activity to Relieve Conditions) initiative. The project involves multiple investigators in the US and Australia with expertise in RNAseq, neural modeling, imaging, and electrophysiology using mouse models.
The applicant for the current postdoctoral position will participate in electrophysiological and Ca2+ imaging studies of myenteric neurons in excised and cell culture preparations from the mouse colon. The applicant will receive training in enteric nervous system biology and modern quantitative methods at an institution that stresses both basic and translational Neuroscience.
Requirements for the position are a PhD in Neuroscience, Physiology or Membrane Biophysics, and experience with Ca2+ imaging and electrophysiological recording approaches in neurons. Salary and benefits are competitive.
Apply for Postdoctoral/Research Associate Position
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- Healthcare/Hospital Full Time Life Sciences jobs in Toledo
- Healthcare/Hospital Full Time Neuroscience jobs in Toledo
- Healthcare/Hospital Full Time Health Sciences jobs in Toledo
- Healthcare/Hospital Full Time Preclinical Development jobs in Toledo
- Healthcare/Hospital Full Time Translational Research jobs in Toledo