Student Internship in Project & Portfolio Management in Contract Manuf. for Clinical Trial Material
The External Development Collaboration group outsources manufacturing activities of innovative Phase I to III clinical trial material at contract manufacturing organizations.
Our tasks include selecting new contract manufacturing organizations able to manufacture our Drug Substance or Drug Product that will be used in patients at our clinical trials. We also coordinate the technology transfer to this company
In this position you will:
- Learn how to select a contract manufacturing organization producing lots for Phase I to III projects
- Implement sterile manufacturing at contract manufacturing organization
- Support productivity increase initiatives
- Be exposed to cross functional and international teams at Roche and at third parties from science to procurement and legal departments
Who you are
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
You are an enrolled student in a Master program in the penultimate or last year of studies in scientific, medical, business, engineering or project management field.
Moreover you are/have:
- Interested in expanding your experience and in being exposed to development manufacturing activities in a world leading pharmaceutical company
- A pro-active knowledge sharer with excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work autonomous as well as in a team
- Project management skills, prior experience is a plus
- Good IT skills (e.g. html coding)
- Proficient in English and German
The starting date of this internship is in October 2017 or upon availability. Please indicate your earliest availability in your cover letter and duration of internship (preferably 6 months) in your motivation letter.
Applications need to include a CV and a motivation letter.
Due to regulations non-EU/EFTA citizens must provide a certificate from the university stating that an internship is mandatory as part of the application documents.
Who we are
Basel is the headquarters of the Roche Group and one of its most important centres of pharmaceutical research. Over 8,500 people from approximately 90 countries work in Basel, which is one of Roche`s largest sites.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.