Postdoctoral research fellow
A postdoctoral fellowship in regenerative medicine is available in the Anderson Group (http://wellman.massgeneral.org/faculty-anderson-pi.htm) at the Wellman Center for Photomedicine, Massachusetts General Hospital. Research will focus on developing new translational technologies for enhancing wound healing and tissue regeneration. The work will primarily be done in mammalian animal models, with potential to progress to pilot clinical studies. Candidates with strong backgrounds and hands-on research expertise in wound healing, scarring, tissue repair/regeneration, and other relevant related areas are encouraged to apply. This position is available for a one-year appointment with the possibility of extension.
- A doctorate in biology, biomedical engineering, or a related field.
- Demonstrated excellence in one or more of the following areas: cell and molecular biology, tissue engineering, histology, tissue culture, experimental procedures and surgeries in mammalian animal models.
- Ability to work both independently and as a member of a collaborative, multidisciplinary research team
- Desire and commitment to drive translational research projects
- A solid record of peer-reviewed publications
- Excellent writing and oral presentation skills
Contact: Interested candidates please send a CV, cover letter describing training and research experience, and names and contact information of three referees.
Massachusetts General Hospital and the Wellman Center for Photomedicine are Equal Opportunity Employers. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.
Apply for Postdoctoral research fellow
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly