Senior Site Specialist
This position is focused on service delivery excellence for Unity Lab Services. Specific activities relative to the job function could include: inventory management, order management, chemical management, glassware washing, material handling. This position will utilize the functionality of systems and applications relevant to the job function, such as: RIMS, chemical management software, SAP, and the Microsoft Office suite of programs. Customer interface communication skills are required. It is also expected that this position will have a basic understanding of the performance metrics applicable to site specific activities.
- Order entry, order expediting, customer service call resolution, return goods authorization, processing of backorders, problem resolution, executing 3rd party and agent buys, vendor and customer interaction.
- Independently makes decisions and utilizes available resources to meet customer requirements.
- Analyzes/maintains/reconciles various customer and Fisher reports to ensure customer and Fisher requirements are met.
- Demonstrates proficiency at capturing, presenting and explaining job or site specific performance metrics.
- Communicates with supervisor any customer issues or potential problems.
- Utilizes basic systems or performs the functions that support various inventory and chemical management programs
- Access & utilize Thermo Fisher Scientifics' Intranet and SharePoint document management system.
- Positively represent Thermo Fisher Scientific at all times throughout customer locations.
- Read, write and speak English
- High School Diploma
- Work overtime, as required
- Comply with site safety regulations
- Proficient Microsoft Office Word and Excel knowledge and skills
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria:
- Effectively communicate with various levels of personnel at the customer site
- Collaborative work style
- Excellent customer service skills
- Professional and courteous
- Demonstrated ability to consistently meet deadlines
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Effective problem solver
- Sound organizational and time management skills
- Customer-service focus
This position has not been approved for Relocation Assistance.
Works primarily at customer location, no travel required
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.