Physician-Scientists (Associate or Full Professor)
Leadership Opportunity in Allergy and Immunology
National Jewish Health, Denver, CO
Division Adult Allergy and Immunology
Department of Medicine
National Jewish Health, located in the heart of Denver, Colorado in the beautiful Rocky Mountains, is seeking a senior level Physician-Scientist (Associate or Full Professor) in Allergy and Immunology to join its medical staff.
- Colorado licensure or eligible
Opportunities and Expectations:
- Establish an independent clinical research program in asthma and allergic airway diseases through extramural funding.
- Play a leadership role as a co-director of the newly created Cohen Family Asthma Center at National Jewish Health.
- Participate in clinical trials.
- Contribute to the Allergy & Immunology Fellowship Training Program.
- Have minimal and flexible clinical duties.
- The position comes with excellent start-up funds and laboratory space.
National Jewish Health:
National Jewish Health is known worldwide for treatment of patients with respiratory, allergic, cardiac, gastroenterological, immune and related disorders, and for groundbreaking research in immunology and respiratory medicine. National Jewish Health is the number one ranked hospital in pulmonology medicine as per the U.S. News & World Report.
Living in Denver:
Denver has it all: distinctive neighborhoods, great schools, world-class shopping, unsurpassed sporting and recreational opportunities, outstanding attractions, and premier arts and culture. Denver has been voted one of the best cities for singles, one of the best cities to have and raise a child, and one of the best cities to relocate to in the country. With these diverse accolades, Denver is the ideal place for anyone. Denver’s mild climate and wealth of recreational activities make this the perfect environment for energetic bodies, and its educational and cultural opportunities make it the ideal home for energetic minds. With over 300 days of sunshine, there is always something to do.
Interested candidates should submit their CV to:
- Rafeul Alam, MD, PhD.
- Chief, Adult Allergy and Immunology Division
- email@example.com 303-398-1656
- Monica Kiger, Physician Recruiter
- firstname.lastname@example.org 303-398-1448
National Jewish Health is a non-profit, non-sectarian institution and is a longstanding cornerstone in the Denver healthcare community. National Jewish Health seeks to attract the best-qualified candidates who support the mission, vision and values of the Institution and those who respect and promote excellence through diversity. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, physical or mental disability, marital, familial or parental status, genetic information, military status, veteran status or any other legally protected classification. We are a tobacco and fragrance free environment.
Apply for Physician-Scientists (Associate or Full Professor)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly