The Welford Lab in the Department of Radiation Oncology has recently translocated to the Miller School of Medicine and Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center at the University of Miami. We are seeking independent and self-motivated postdoctoral fellows with academic career aspirations to lead cancer research projects related to cancer metabolism, hypoxia, and radiobiology. The Welford lab is interested in mechanism-based paradigms for new cancer therapeutic strategies related to cell signaling, stress response, and epigenetic gene regulation, and is looking for new team members to tackle hypothesis driven projects. Cross disciplinary mindsets are encouraged.
- PhD in cancer-research applicable field (e.g. molecular biology, pharmacology, genetics)
- successful publication record
- experience with tissue culture and animal models of cancer
- internal drive to reach the next career level with a team member attitude
- written and spoken fluency in English.
Please send application package to email@example.com, including:
- letter of intent including research accomplishments and career goals
Apply for Postdoctoral fellow
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly