Full Professor (profesor zwyczajny) in the Institute of Political Studies of PAS, Department of G...
Requirements for candidates:
1. Title of a professor of humanities or social science.
2. Interests in recent political history of China, South and North Korea.
3. Professional experience in research.
3. Fluent in Polish, English, Russian.
4. Information about academic, didactic and organizational achievements with the list of publications.
5. Professional experience in the leading of research teams.
Candidates entering for the competition should submit:
application for employment
Copies of diplomas;
Information about academic, didactic and organizational achievements with the list of publications;
Statement of the candidate that he/she will undertake the employment
fulltime at the Institute of Political Studies of PAS as their primary
workplace; Opinion professor about scientific and educational
Declaration of consent to the processing of personal data contained
in the job offer for the needs of the recruitment process (in accordance
with the Act of August 29, 1997 - Journal of Laws No. 133, Item 883) as
Costs related to travel to the meeting with the Competition
Commission will be covered by the candidate. The successfully applicant
is not guaranteed employmen
This job comes from a partnership with Science Magazine and