Associate professor (WI)
A candidate for the above position should meet the following requirements:
- Hold the title of a professor or the postdoctoral degree DSc Eng. (habilitation), in the field of power engineering, construction and operation of machines, environmental engineering or related.
- The candidate should have knowledge of power engineering, heat energetics, ecological safety, construction and operation of thermodynamic circuits, environmental safety.
- The candidate should be motivated to science work academically, the candidate should also have predispositions to conduct seminars and lectures. He/she should know English and Polish language. It is also required experience in in the field of power engineering, construction and operation of machines, indicated in the area ecological and environmental safety of heat energetics.
- Opole University of Technology should be the primary employer for the candidate.
- Candidate should be able to conduct scientific research, particularly he/she should be able to conduct analysis of impact the heat power technology on environment.
Research and teaching employee will be responsible for:
1) educating students, including supervising on basis of content and methodic coursework papers, research papers, end of term project assignments, graduation works developed by students
2) conducting scientific research and development,
3) participating in organizational works for college/academy
4) conducting didactic classes (lecture, classes, seminar, projects, laboratory classes). Exemplary subjects:
- Safety engineering,
- Environmental safety,
- Cleaner production.
Place of work: Opole University of Technology; Faculty of Production Engineering and Logistics.
Sub research fields: power engineering, construction and operation of machines, environmental engineering machine construction and operation, safety engineering, technical sciences.
This job comes from a partnership with Science Magazine and