The competition is aimed at filling the position of assistant professor in the Institute of Criminal Law, Department of the Comparative Criminal Law at the Faculty of Law and Administration, University of Warsaw.
The candidate shall meet the following conditions:
- hold the doctoral degree in the field of legal sciences;
- have academic achievements in the field of criminal law, medical law, jurisprudence, documented by publications;
- have documented knowledge in the field of legislation;
- have at least 4 years of university-level didactic experience in the field of criminal law;
- have experience in reviewing master's theses;
- demonstrate documented participation in international and nationwide scientific conferences;
- demonstrate achievements in popularising jurisprudence.
II. Candidates should submit the following documents:
- registration for the competition,
- Curriculum Vitae,
- personal questionnaire (available on the website of University of Warsaw).
- a copy of the doctor's degree,
- information about teaching and scientific achievements, including a list of publications,
- a copy of the most important publications,
- independent academic review,
- a statement of the basic workplace (available on the website of University of Warsaw).
Link to the page - http://portal.uw.edu.pl/web/biuro-spraw-pracowniczych/formularze-/-druki...
Documents should be submitted to the Secretariat of the Independent Section of Personnel Affairs
Faculty of Law and Administration - def. 312 Collegium Iuridicum I
ul. Krakowskie Przedmieście 26/28, 00-927 Warszawa
The competition is the first stage specified in the Statute of the University of Warsaw hiring procedures for the post of academic teacher, and his positive decision is the basis for further proceedings.
This job comes from a partnership with Science Magazine and