The competition is aimed at taking the position of an associate professor at the Institute of State and Law Sciences, Chair of Constitutional Law - Faculty of Law and Administration, University of Warsaw - 1 full-
Applicants eligible for participating in the competition must adhere to the conditions outlined in the Law of 27th July 2005 on higher education (Dz. U. 2016.1842, consolidated version, as amended).
I. Conditions to be met by the candidate:
- holding the academic degree of doktor habilitowany (habillitated doctor) in law;
- academic achievements in the field of Constitutional law;
-familiarity with the practice of Constitutional law, as demonstrated by having authored expert reports in this field and having been employed at an institution of public authority;
-familiarity with law making, as confirmed by having authored or co-authored at least two monographs in this field;
-competences in post-graduate teaching in the field of legislation, as attested by five-year experience in running classes in this line of study;
- familiarity with the workings of Parliament in modern democracies, as confirmed by authorship of a monograph on the subject, awarded in a national contest;
- experience (of at least ten years) in didactic work (including holding a course lecture) on Constitutional law;
- experience (of at least ten years) in supervising master's degree theses on Constitutional law;
- sitting on academic habilitation committees as either reviewer or member, and contributing to the doctoral dissertation process as reviewer;
- speaking at academic conferences;
- an academic stay of at least one year at foreign academic centre(s), under a scholarship programme or agreement between institutions of higher learning,
- achievements in popularising Constitutional law.
II. Candidates should submit the following documents:
- an application to his Magnificence the Rector of the University, including a note expressing consent to the processing of personal data for the purposes of recruitment, in accordance with the Act of 29 August 1997r. on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2015, item 2135, as subsequently amended)
- University questionnaire (downloadable from UW's website),
- a copy of the habilitated doctorate degree,
- a list of publications:
1. until the award date of the habilitated doctorate degree,
2. after the award date of the habilitated doctorate degree,
- a description of professional, scientific and didactic achievements,
- examples of most important publications from the last five years,
- a declaration regarding the basic place of work (downloadable from UW's website) Link to the site - http://portal.uw.edu.pl/en/web/biuro-spraw-pracowniczych/formularze-/-dr... download; jsessionid = 1F13939083C537118C696F8251248136.
Documents should be submitted to the Secretariat of the Independent Section of Personnel Affairs Faculty of Law and Administration - def. 312 Collegium Iuridicum I
ul. Krakowskie Przedmieście 26/28, 00-927 Warszawa, or by post.
The competition is the first stage specified in the Statute of the University of Warsaw hiring procedures for the post of academic teacher, and his positive decision is the basis for further proceedings.
This job comes from a partnership with Science Magazine and