Translational Medicine Investigator Positions by Tsinghua University and PUMCH
Tsinghua University School of Medicine and Peking Union Medical College Hospital have made a strong commitment to building a joint translational medical research program of international distinction and is currently recruiting tenure-track faculty members in the broad translational medicine field at all academic ranks (assistant, associate, and full professors). The successful candidates will have the advantages of accessing both the state-of-the-art basic research facilities at Tsinghua University School of Medicine and the ample clinical resources and research facilities at the Peking Union Medical College Hospital. The workplace will locate at the National Science and Technology Key Infrastructure on Translational Medicine in Peking Union Medical College Hospital.
We sincerely invite applications from outstanding translational scientists who aim to conduct cutting-edge and innovative research. Successful applicants will be offered generous start-up packages and internationally competitive benefits. Positions will remain open until filled.
- M.D., and/or Ph.D. or equivalent degrees with postdoctoral training or prior faculty experiences in or related to the fields of translational medicine
- Demonstrated track record of excellence in areas including but not limited to cancer, immunological diseases, cardiovascular diseases, and neurological diseases;
- Applicants from all gender and ethnic groups with citizenships in any nationalities are encouraged to apply. The applications will be evaluated strictly based on scientific merits and translational potentials.
Interested individuals are urged to send the following documents to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org with "Translational Medicine Faculty Application" in the subject line:
- Cover letter
- Curriculum vitae
- Statement of research and teaching interests
- Names and contact information of three referees who are willing to provide recommendation letters upon requests
Located in the northwestern suburb of Beijing, Tsinghua University was established in 1911 on the beautiful site of “Qing Hua Yuan (Tsinghua Garden)”, a part of the former imperial garden complex including the legendary Summer Palace. Recognized as one of the best research institutions in China, Tsinghua is striving to develop a world-class research community in biomedical sciences.
Peking Union Medical College Hospital (PUMCH) is the top hospital in China. PUMCH is established in 1921 on the basis of a palace near the Forbidden City, which was founded by the Rockefeller Foundation. PUMCH is now committed to delivering comprehensive clinical care, innovative scientific research and rigorous medical education. It is designated by the National Health and Family Planning Commission as the national referral center offering diagnostic and therapeutic care of complex and rare disorders.
Tsinghua University School of Medicine and Peking Union Medical College Hospital
Personalized according to academic levels
Postgraduate - Doctorate/PhD
With either Tsinghua University or Peking Union Medical College Hospital