SERVIER ONCOLOGY RECRUITS
We are looking for DRUG DISCOVERY PROJECT LEADERS in order to further advance towards our goal of positioning Servier as a significant and dynamic player in Oncology.
Internationally recognized for our expertise in Cardiology, Rheumatology and Diabetes Therapeutic Areas, we decided in 2014 to focus on the reinforcement of our Oncology effort, to contribute in a major way to the fight against Cancer. Consequently, we decided to dedicate 50% of our Research efforts (which represent 25% of our global turnover) to Oncology and more precisely in the areas of apoptosis, cancer cell signaling and immune oncology.
To succeed in that exciting challenge, we are looking for highly motivated TALENTS!
- You are motivated by turning basic research into innovative cancer treatments (from target validation up to preclinical candidate selection), timely leading Drug Discovery projects, managing internal and external multidisciplinary teams, participating in due diligences of external opportunities (licensing-in, partnerships, etc.);
- You are result-oriented and able to think out of the box; you are willing to federate a group of scientists with diverse expertise and to enter an environment where you can fulfill yourself by fulfilling your projects;
- You have a Ph.D in biological sciences and a strong track record in apoptosis or cancer cell signaling research fields;
- You have previous experience in Drug Discovery;
- Preferably, you have previous experience in a biotechnology or pharmaceutical environment;
- You are perfectly fluent in English and have strong communication skills;
Join us NOW!
Joining Servier means working in a stimulating environment and contributing to an innovative, research-based and people-oriented organization.
Servier is the leading French independent pharmaceutical company, located in 144 countries with 21 000 employees and a turnover in 2015 of about 4 billion euros.
25% of Servier’s annual turnover is reinvested in Research & Development, reflecting the company’s dedication to its mission of innovation and discovery for improved treatment of unmet medical needs.
Organized as a foundation, we guarantee our independence from the stock exchange. As our late founder Doctor Jacques Servier said: “a company is a group of human beings, so it has no price”.
Servier is well known for its attention to the wellbeing of the staff, with particular importance placed on career evolution within the Group, and to an agreeable and productive working environment.
To know more, visit www.servier.com
About Servier Oncology
Our journey in oncology started in the 90s with Muphoran, a chemotherapy drug used to treat melanoma. In 2014, we launched Pixuvri in multiple relapsed or refractory aggressive non-Hodgkin B-cell lymphomas. On April 27th, 2016, we received marketing approval for LONSURF® (trifluridine/tipiracil) in the field of advanced metastatic colorectal cancer.
Currently, there are eight new molecular entities in clinical development for oncology respectively in breast, lung and other solids tumors as well as various leukemias and lymphomas.
This portfolio of innovative cancer treatments is being developed with various partners worldwide, and includes different class of anti-cancer drugs such as cytotoxics, kinase inhibitors, apoptosis inducers, immune and cell therapies.
To know more, visit http://servier-oncology.com
To apply and for more details about the position ref.609: Fabien.firstname.lastname@example.org with the object “drug discovery project leaders”
Apply for SERVIER ONCOLOGY RECRUITS
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly