Assistant Professor - Economics (Statistics and Econometrics)
The successful candidate shall:
• Teach one or more academic subjects, lead the assignments and take part in the term exams.
• Develop and teach academic subjects in the teams he/she participates in accordance with the requirements of the curriculum and syllabi.
• Fulfil his/her teaching norm in accordance with the approved normative for auditorium and out-of-auditorium occupation of the lecturers at the University
• Provide scientific guidance on courseworks, diploma theses and prepare reviews of diploma theses
• Provide consultations on the taught subjects.
• Develop study materials and academic guidance
• Conduct research and publish findings
• Participate in the preparation of state exams.
The Assistant Professor shall teach the following subjects in Bulgarian language:
- Principles of Econometrics
- Economic Statistics
- Principles of Statistics
- Time series Analysis and Forecasting in Economics
This job comes from a partnership with Science Magazine and