Assistant professor (WI KL)
Candidates for the position should meet the following requirements:
• demonstrate interest in issues related to logistics, production engineering, transport or related
fields, management sciences,
• conduct lectures, exercises and projects with students and supervise student work in the
laboratory, assess tests and documents, advise students individually and prepare classes,
exercises or lab classes.
Research and teaching employee will be responsible for:
1. educating students, including supervising on basis of content and methodic coursework papers, research papers, end of term project assignments,
2. participating in organizational works for college/academy,
3. conducting didactic classes (lectures, classes, seminar, projects, laboratory classes).
This job comes from a partnership with Science Magazine and