Assistant (WI KF)
A candidate for the position should meet the following requirements:
- Show interest in the issues connected with physics, in particular in experimental physics.
- He/she is expected to lead exercises with students, conduct seminars or oversee students' lab work. Assistant tasks will include tests and papers grading, advising students on an individual basis and preparing lessons, exercises or lab experiments.
Research and teaching employee will be responsible for:
- educating students, including supervising on the basis of content and methodic coursework papers, research papers, conducting research in physics,
- participating in organizational works for college/academy,
- conducting didactic classes (classes, seminar, projects, laboratory classes).
This job comes from a partnership with Science Magazine and