Assistant/Associate Professors in Department of Cognitive Robotics
Candidates are expected to be, or be on their way to becoming, authorities in their own field of research, and to complement and enrich the existing research programmes in the department. For the overall balance in the department, we especially welcome applications from female scientists. We expect you to:
• Develop, conduct, and supervise high-quality academic research in your field;
• Teach general and specialised courses at undergraduate and post-graduate levels, and inspire students through teaching and post-graduate supervision;
• Interact and collaborate with other researchers and specialists in academia and industry within multidisciplinary research projects;
• Bridge the gap between theoretical knowledge and the development of new, innovative technologies;
• Establish and execute externally funded research programmes;
• Be an inspiring contribution to our staff.
A Tenure Track, a process leading up to a permanent appointment with the prospect of becoming an Associate or full Professor, offers young, talented academics a clear and attractive career path. During the Tenure Track, you will have the opportunity to develop into an internationally acknowledged and recognised academic. We offer a structured career and personal development programme designed to offer individual academics as much support as possible. For more information about the Tenure Track and the personal development programme, please visit www.tudelft.nl/tenuretrack.
This job comes from a partnership with Science Magazine and