Harbin Engineering University Invites Talents for “The Recruitment Program for Professionals”
Harbin Engineering University (HEU) is located on the banks of the beautiful Songhua River, Harbin—known as a “city of ice” in Northeast China. HEU was listed as one of the key universities being enhanced by the first batch of the '211 Project' and selected into the “985 Strength Discipline Innovation Platform” Project, which also has the Graduate School. HEU is affiliated with the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology and is the main base for talents cultivation in the fields of ship industry, ocean equipment and exploration, and nuclear application and scientific research. “Modern ships and deep ocean engineering” is among the national “Strength Discipline Innovation Platform”. Material Science, Engineering science and Chemistry are selected into global top 1% of ESI.
HEU has always attached great importance to the tradition of scientific research. The school is well-known not only for the first experimental submarine, the first hydrofoil craft, the first shipboard computer, the first swath bathymeter set and dozens of other major gap-filling scientific research breakthroughs, but also for being the best in the world with several achievements such as duplex submersible vehicles, hovercrafts and gradient velocimeters. The university maintains strong technical knowledge in the shipping, ocean and nuclear fields. Its underwater robots, shipping anti-rolling technology, integrated navigation, acoustic positioning and nuclear power simulation have occupied advanced domestic and international positions. In 2016, the total scientific research spending exceeded 1.18 billion RMB.
The university has constructed the layout of the campus of "two districts and one courtyard", of which Harbin campus covers an area of 1900 acres, construction area of 980,000 square meters; Qingdao campus covers an area of 2000 acres, construction area of 1.07 million square meters (under construction); Qingdao Ship Science and Technology Park 150 acres, construction area of 180,000 square meters; Shenzhen Research Institute, Yantai Research Institute, Beihai Institute (to build). It relies on the Qingdao campus to build the high school district.
HEU has adhered to and carry forward the older generation of revolutionaries advocate the cultivation of "Haerbin Military Spirit", formed a "motherland for the first need for the spirit , the national defense needs as the first mission and people as the first standard of satisfaction of the pursuit, It has formed HEU’s spirit of "loyalty, persistence, unity and innovation". It closely focus on the theme of improving the quality of personnel training, cultivating the first-class engineers, industry leaders and scientists who’re with broad field of vision, strong foundation, strong ability, excellent quality and reliability. HEU sincerely invites talents to apply for “The Recruitment Program for Professionals”.
1. Applicants engaged in scientific researches or Engineering technology and below the age of 40.
2. Have obtained a doctorate degree and have no less than three years of overseas working experience.
3. With formal teaching and researching positions in overseas prestigious universities, institutions or enterprises.
4. The applicants should be the top-notch talents in their research fields, and have the potential to become future leaders in relevant areas.
5. The applicants will be able to work full time in China. For those who have worked in China, they should be no more than one year.
Outstanding PHD students can be recruited in exceptional cases.
Preferential Policies and Treatments
What we offer for entrants of “The Recruitment Program for Professionals”:
1. Employed as professor or doctoral tutor
2. Provide no less than 400,000 RMB annual salary and 300,000 RMB setting-in allowance.
3. A lump sum of 500,000 RMB shall be granted by the central budget
4. Research subsidies, varying from 1 million to 3 million RMB, shall be allocated in batches throughout the process of the program according to the level and quality of the program;Support to form academic team
5. Provide an apartment no less than 80 square meters or 1 million to 1.5 million RMB housing benefit.
6. Offer job opportunities to spouses, and children will have guaranteed admission to schools.
7. Working conditions and living welfare shall be offered with reference to the policies of “the Recruitment Program for Innovative Talents (Long Term)”.
Harbin is located in the center of northeast Asia area, known as the pearl of the Eurasian continental bridge, is the first important hub of Eurasia land bridge and air corridor, is China's famous historical and cultural city, hot tourist city and international ice and snow cultural city. It is the "development and opening center city", "northeast Asia regional center city" and "the city of cooperation with Russia".
Harbin Taiping International Airport is located in the center of Northeast Asia. It is an important air transportation hub in Northeast China and Northeast Asia. It can reach Tokyo, Osaka, Niigata, Seoul, Yekaterinburg, Khabarovsk, Vladivosta by Harbin Taiping International Airport. Stoke, Anchorage, Paris and other international cities. Harbin port open to Russia, China and Russia water transport trade. The route is connected to the Songhua River, Heilongjiang, Wusuli River and Nenjiang River, and with the Russian Far East part of the port, through the water Jianghai Link, east of the Tatar Strait, the ship can be direct access to Japan, North Korea, South Korea and Southeast Asia.
Recently, Heilongjiang province has issued the "Long Jiang scholar support plan" implementation method to implement the strategy of "strong science and technology province" and "talent strong suniversity", attract, select and build a number of leading domestic or international advanced level of academic leaders. Selected by "Long Jiang Scholars" bonus: Distinguished Professor 200,000 yuan/year, young scholars 10 million / year; selected "Long Jiang scholar" supporting research funding: natural science professor not less than 500,000 yuan, young scholars not less than 30 million, humanities and social science professor not less than 200,000 yuan, young scholars not less than 10 million.
If interested in applying for “The Recruitment Program for Professionals”, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, please contact :
Contact Persons: Gao shanTel:+86-451-82518061