We are seeking energetic, highly self-motivated researchers to join GHDDI's biology department to lead infectious disease drug discovery. Disease areas include but are not limited to TB, Malaria and pan anti-virus.
- Have years of experience and in-depth understanding of infectious diseases and targets; and have the knowledge to strengthen the translational aspects of the projects.
- Initiate project/target identification. Coordinate all functions to ensure a smooth progress, and make scientific decisions timely
- Be responsible for assay development, HTS, biochemical, cellular and other experiment design and performance. Animal model and/or pharmacology experience is a plus
- Result driven, multi-task, strong communication and presentation skill
- Establish collaboration both internally and externally, provide scientific expertise across functions/teams
PhD degree in biological science with proven record of accomplishment. Experience in infectious disease and drug discovery is highly appreciated.
Candidates must be highly self-motivated and have good communication, leadership skill to work in a collaborative and dynamic team environment. Strong oral and written capability in English.
Scientific integrity is a must, candidate should be professional in maintaining lab notebooks and electronic files.
Interested candidates please e-mail your resume to email@example.com titled “Biologist BIO-DIS-JD No." Primary candidates will be notified by telephone for an interview. Due to time restrictions, other candidates will not be notified. Application materials and additional calls will not be returned.