- Work with CROs to design, analyze, report pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamics data to support drug discovery programs
- Responsible for assessing ADME and physicochemical properties of NCEs, plasma protein binding, permeability, solubility, stability, aggregation, from early leads, pre-clinic candidate to clinic drug candidate, at all stages of drug discovery process.
- Join project teams at the early stage to ensure effective integration of pharmacokinetics, accelerate the progress and facilitate the translational efforts at the later stage.
- Make dose assessments in animal models and humans.
- Should be familiar with and make suggestions towards formulation methods.
- Support internal projects and external collaborations in developing project.
- Ph.D. in Pharmaceutical Sciences, Pharmacology, or related field with a specific focus on pharmacokinetics
- 5 years pharmaceutical industry experience in the conduct of pharmacokinetic and/or pharmacodynamics support
- Experience as a team member representing DMPK department on interdisciplinary project teams is desired
Interested candidates please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org titled “DMPK Leader DPMK-JD No." Primary candidates will be notified by telephone for an interview. Due to time restrictions, other candidates will not be notified. Application materials and additional calls will not be returned.