- Explore novel algorithms for small molecule drug design using artificial intelligence
- Develop methods for efficiently improving the quality of cryo-EM structures
- Build a structure based pipeline that can process a single protein target – starting from a complete sequence – to discover oral, small molecule drugs that can target a functional site or allosteric site.
- Build and validate homology models for targets with no structures
- Analyze target druggability based on structure or model
- Perform virtual high throughput screening and prioritize top compounds for experimental tests
- Guide hit-to-lead and lead optimization
- Work closely with medicinal chemists and structural biologists
Interested candidates please e-mail your resume to email@example.com titled “Computational Chemist CHE-CADD-JD No." Primary candidates will be notified by telephone for an interview. Due to time restrictions, other candidates will not be notified. Application materials and additional calls will not be returned.