Faculty Positions Available The School of Basic Medical Sciences, Fudan University
The School of Basic Medical Sciences (SBMS), Fudan University, as a national base for medical education, was established as Department of Basic Medical Sciences, Shanghai First Medical College in 1955. In 2008, the discipline of basic medical sciences was ranked top in the discipline evaluation by the Ministry of Education. To accelerate the development of cutting-edge medical researches and top-level medical education, we are recruiting domestic and overseas talents.
1) Immune Response, Pathogenesis, New Strategies of Persistent infection (not limited to HIV, HBV and TB) and Emerging/ Re-emerging Pathogens;
2) Metabolic Disease, Cancer and Cardio-cerebrovascular Diseases;
3) Basic study for Geriatrics;
4) Immunotherapy and immunoregulation;
5) Glycobiology, Epigenetics, Molecular Cell Biology, Small Active Molecule for Drug Screening, Translational Medicine, Structural Biology, Neuropsychopharmacology, Neurobiology, Bio Medical Engineering, Medical Informatics, Integrative Medicine, Forensic Toxicology, Forensic Biology;
Leading Talents: International well-known scholars/scientists with ranks of professors, having high academic attainments, and internationally recognized important achievements; ≤ 50 years old is preferred.
Senior Faculty: PhD degree and hold a position at assistant professor level or above, or equivalent position; High-profiled publications as corresponding author; ≤ 40 years old is preferred.
Junior Faculty: PhD degree with postdoctoral experience; Excellent publication record; ≤ 35 years old is preferred.
a) Cover letter; b) Full CV with degree certifications; c) 5 representative publications; d) research plan for the next 5 years; e) 3 recommendation letters.
Salary & Benefit:
The university will provide highly competitive (negotiable) salary/start-up funds/ house allowance and other employee benefits. The package and compensation commensurate with accomplishments, level of experience and research need.
Dr. Xiao-jing Yun e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: +86-21-54237308