Sr. Business Systems Analyst, SAP
Reporting to Senior Director of Digital GxP Systems, the Senior Engineer, Digital Supply Chain Systems will design and deliver integrated technologies including SAP to optimize supply chain business processes. The role will be accountable for key technical decisions and for maximizing the business value of technology within a growing supply chain landscape.
- Lead the analysis, design and implementation of supply chain management systems with an initial focus on SAP production and materials management processes.
- Partner with business stakeholders to understand and document both current and future needs including serialization, artwork management and mobile computing.
- Lead the technical implementation of future supply chain business process transformation projects.
- Analyze SAP system impacts resulting from operational process changes - design and oversee configuration and master data remediation updates.
- Apply problem-solving skills and execute solutions to difficult problems independently.
- Perform additional responsibilities as requested to achieve business objectives.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems (IS), or another relevant academic discipline.
- A minimum of four years of professional design and delivering supply chain solutions.
- Strong working knowledge of SAP and all aspects of business operations, including Supply Management, Materials Management, Engineering, Quality, Manufacturing, Warehouse Management, Finance, Accounting, etc.
- An understanding of and ability to apply project management principles as appropriate.
- A demonstrated high level of written, verbal, and interpersonal skills to communicate information, ideas, procedures, and processes in a logical sequence and at a level appropriate to the audience, resulting in effective working relationships.
- A demonstrated ability to work as a participant or leader in a collaborative team environment with cross-functional and virtual teams across the globe.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to understand business processes and workflows.
- An advanced knowledge of how current trends and technology may be used to support business partners.
Moderna is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, gender, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation or any characteristic protected under applicable law. Moderna will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.