Overall management of the project GOT ENERGY.
GOT ENERGY is a European project funded under COFUND-2016 call for proposals (Marie Sklodowska Curie actions). It aims at incorporating postdoctoral talent on the area of SMART ENERGY to enable them to conduct their own excellent research project.
In this context, the project manager will be responsible of the following tasks:
- Elaboration and updating the Project Management Plan and all the documentation related to de project.
- Support to the elaboration and updating of the project´s Website.
- Preparation and presentation of deliverables.
- Preparation of periodic reports and final report and any other report which competent authority might request.
- Economic justification.
- Preparation, dissemination and management of the calls.
- Support to the selection process of candidates.
- Support to researchers along the development of their projects.
- Dissemination of results.
- Support to the Management Structure of the project (Management Board, Advisory Board, Steering Committee…).
- Attending project meetings.
This job comes from a partnership with Science Magazine and