Senior Researcher / Project Leader Mobile Low-Power Electronicx
Imec's Large Area Electronics department is developing electronics on flexible plastic substrates for integration into tomorrow's flexible displays, imagers and biomedical applications. These future products, think for instance of mobile displays for Augmented Reality, will require novel user interfaces for control and security as well as new low power driver electronics. In this growing R&D activity, we are currently looking for a senior researcher who will take responsibilities as project leader in projects with international customers.
You will be a driver for the developments, and take the lead to translate application requirements into electronic systems and their design.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Development of driver and user interface electronics for thin-film flexible displays and image sensors.
- Profound understanding of electronic systems, including modeling, simulation, and analytical evaluation of system performance.
- Understanding of application requirements and their translation to system specifications.
- Definition and coordination of projects with customers.
- Writing and coordination of public funded projects.
- Autonomous follow-up of projects with customers.
- Taking responsibility as project leader, interfacing with group members.
This job comes from a partnership with Science Magazine and