Clinical Sales Consultant
The Immunodiagnostics Division (IDD) develops, manufactures and markets complete blood test systems to support the clinical diagnosis and monitoring of allergy, asthma and autoimmune diseases. With 1,500 employees based in 25 countries worldwide IDD is the global leader in in-vitro allergy testing and also the European leader in autoimmunity diagnostics.
As a Clinical Sales Consultant, you will be responsible for launching and generating pull through demand within the physician market by developing new users and expanding utilization of our ImmunoCAP diagnostic blood test by existing users. In essence, you will serve as a vital link to primary care physicians to educate and persuade them to be clinical champions for our diagnostic test. This is a true sales role, not a service position.
- Persuasively sell the concept of using a new diagnostic test to targeted physicians and markets.
- Instruct physicians how to utilize the technology, interpret the data and how to use the data to manage the patients' care.
- Develop and grow market share based on established sales goals for territory.
- Train medical office staff on how to properly interpret test result information for communicating results to patients.
- Assist with training of new Clinical Sales Consultants by providing co-travel experience.
- Responsible for submitting timely and accurate weekly call reports for creating vital database for tracking sales, product use, profile data, market analysis, and commission statistics.
- Participate in district meetings for training purposes, product information updates, and sharing field intelligence information.
- Work closely with Laboratory counterparts to identify key targets and secure appointments for initial product presentations.
What Does This Position Offer?
- Recognition for individual contribution
- Earning potential with an uncapped sales commission program
- Company car, mobile phone allowance, laptop
- Highly competitive compensation and benefit package
- Stimulating and challenging work environment
Thermo Fisher Scientific also has a strong record of promoting from within; many of our current leaders began their careers as Clinical Sales Consultants
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria
- Bachelor's Degree
- Established client base in the primary care market (General Practitioners, Family Practice, Pediatricians, Internal Medicine) in the open territory is highly desired
- Minimum of three years Pharmaceutical or strong B2B sales experience with demonstrated track record of success
If you believe you possess the right mix of education, experience and talent to be a successful Clinical Sales Consultant and want to learn more about our growing sales opportunities, please apply.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of $17 billion and approximately 50,000 employees in 50 countries. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics and increase laboratory productivity. Through our premier brands - Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services - we offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive support.
This position has not been approved for relocation assistance.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.