Health Systems Specialist
The Immunodiagnostics Division (IDD) develops, manufactures and markets complete blood test systems to support the clinical diagnosis and monitoring of allergy, asthma and autoimmune diseases. With 1,500 employees based in 25 countries worldwide IDD is the global leader in in-vitro allergy testing and also the European leader in autoimmunity diagnostics.
This sales position requires an individual that is highly motivated and possesses an entrepreneurial mindset. You will be responsible for driving utilization of ImmunoCap diagnostic test testing to large; complex, strategically chosen accounts including health systems, academic medical centers and complex physician networks. You will serve as a vital link to decision makers to educate and persuade them to be clinical champions for our diagnostic test.This role is focused on account penetration, implementation, and revenue recognition.
- Drive utilization of IDD testing within medium to large scale health systems that have multiple delivery channels . These may include but are not limited to ACO's, IDN's, Health Plans, Patient Centered Medical Homes (PCMH), or Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHC).
- Support IDD's National Health Economic Strategy and goals by building a dedicated pipeline consisting of Health Systems that are trending toward value-based payments, provide a true growth opportunity and have a minimum scale.
- Establish and build mid and senior level relationships to drive IDD's Health Economic value proposition by implementing protocols/pathways that align with our customer's organizational quality initiatives.
- Customize innovative solutions, leveraging all Health Economic resources within IDD, to meet account needs that can be scalable and reproducible.
- Successfully create and implement asthma protocols that lead to future opportunities to expand the business through our autoimmune offerings.
- Overall account management from sales opportunity to revenue recognition to exceed IDD health economic revenue targets.
- Complete territory ownership including target identification, account planning and accurate sales forecasting.
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria: (Bullet key quantifiable skills or position requirements that the candidate must have to be considered for this position.)
- Bachelor's Degree
- Track record of success in medical sales, B2B technical sales, or military service.
- Established client base in the primary care market in the open territory is highly desired
- Hospital Sales experience
- Knowledge of working within ACOs, IDNs, and Health Systems.
- Key Competencies include (list out from card sort and check against these two bullets):
- The candidate should have proven ability to build long term strategic and senior level relationships and demonstrated capability to uncover a large complex organization's strategic long term plan and short term tactics and translate into a winning solution. Additionally, an ability to effectively communicate and adapt to rapidly changing environments is a must.
- The candidate must have executive level business and financial acumen, strong team leadership skills and knowledge of all products and services. They should be an expert in internal networking and resource utilization within the company and possess strong negotiation, critical thinking and problem solving skills. Additionally, must have strong internal and external networking skills with robust inter-personal skills that will develop and enhance long term relationships.
- The ability to drive a company car and travel extensively throughout the territory
About Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of $17 billion and 50,000 employees in 50 countries. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics and increase laboratory productivity. Our four premier brands - Life Technologies, Thermo Scientific, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services - offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive support. For more information, please visit www.thermofisher.com.
This position has not been approved for relocation assistance
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.