Northeast Forestry University Invites Talents Offering Millions of Annual Salary
Introduction: Northeast Forestry University offers “1 Million+1 Million+5 Million” to leading talents. That is to say, 500 thousand to 1 million annual salary, 500 thousand to 1 million house purchase subsidies and 3 to 5 million scientific research funds for natural science, 500 thousand to 1 million for human society. Offer job opportunities to spouses, and children will have guaranteed admission to schools.
Established in 1952 and located in Harbin – beautiful “Ice City”, Northeast Forestry University is in national “211 Project” directly under the Ministry of Education of the People’s Republic of China and key construction projects of “Advantage Discipline Innovation Platform”. It is a multidisciplinary university integrating agriculture, science, industry, economics, management, culture, law, medicine and art with forestry science as advantage and forestry engineering as specialty.
To further improve the overall level of teaching staff and achieve a research university with international view, we are hereby looking for talents sincerely and mainly introducing excellent domestic and foreign talents with important assisting and guiding functions for the construction of subjects and talent team.
Subject Areas for Recruitment
Acoustics, Agricultural Economics&Policy, Diary&Animal Science, Automation&Control Systems, Biochemistry&Molecular Biology, Biodiversity Conservation, Biology, Biophysics, Biotechnology&Applied Microbiology, Cell&Tissue Engineering, Cell Biology, Chemistry, Computer Science, Construction&Building Technology, Developmental Biology, Ecology, Energy&Fuels, Engineering, Entomology, Environmental Science, Food Science&Technology, Forestry, Genetics&Heredity, Geography, Horticulture, Immunology, Materials Science, Mathematical&Computational Biology, Mathematics, Mechanics, Microbiology, Nanoscience&Nanotechnology, Oncology, Physics, Plant Science, Polymer Science, Remote Sensing, Soil Science, Statistics&Probability, Telecommunications, Transportation Science&Technology, Veterinary Science, Virology, Water Resources, Zoology
1. Leading Talents or Teams: Introduce leading talents or teams at international advanced level with competitiveness in distinctive preponderant disciplines of the university and national key disciplines.
2.Distinguished Young Scholars: Have published highly cited academic paper in the peer-reviewed journals of related field, with the potential to be selected into talent projects such as Thousands Talents Program, National Science Fund for Distinguished Young Scholars, Thousand Youth Talents Plan and Tens of Thousands of People Plan, or personnel with academic title of associate professor in overseas famous universities or personnel equivalent to the level of researchers in overseas famous research institutes; Age under 40, and 45 for the outstanding talents .
3. Excellent Young Scholars: Have published highly cited academic paper in the peer-reviewed journals of related secondary discipline, with the potential to be selected into talent projects such as Provincial Science Fund for Distinguished Young Scholars, Longjiang Scholars and Provincial Excellent Young and Middle-aged Experts; Age under 35, and 40 for the outstanding talents.
4. Young Backbone: Have published highly cited academic paper in the peer-reviewed journals of related secondary discipline, with the ability of winning National Science Foundation of China and Philosophy and Social Science Foundation of China and great development potential in academy and scientific research; Age: under 35.
1. Leading Talents: appointed to the post of professor;
2. Distinguished Young Scholars: appointed to the post of professor;
3. Excellent Young Scholars: appointed to the post of professor or associate professor;
4. Young Backbone: appointed to the post of associate professor or lecturer;
The university will provide salary, scientific research start-up fund and house purchase subsidies according to the level of talent.
Further Details and Contact Information
1.Please check the following links for more details about the recruitment plan:
Zhang Chunlei (Tel: +86-451-82190165）
No.26 Hexing Road, Xiangfang District, Harbin,
Personnel and Specialist Department of Northeast Forestry University
3.For official website, please check: