Intelligence Community Posdoctoral Fellow
Intelligence Community Postdoctoral Research Fellowship Program
The Intelligence Community (IC) Postdoctoral Research Fellowship Program offers scientists and engineers from a wide variety of disciplines unique opportunities to conduct research in a wide range of topics relevant to the Intelligence Community. The research is conducted by the Postdocs, while working in partnership with a Research Advisor and collaborating with an advisor from the Intelligence Community.
In partnership with the Research Advisor, the Postdoc composes and submits a technical proposal that responds to a research opportunity identified at:
- Annual stipends range from $75,000 to $79,000, depending on research location
- Annual travel budget of up to $6,000
- Appointments for 2 years, and option to extend an for a third year
- Host institutions receive an annual laboratory budget of up to $5,000
- Research Advisors receive a $10,000 stipend and an annual travel budget of up to $2,000
- U. S. citizenship required
- Ph.D. received within 5 years of the application deadline
March 31, 2017
To obtain more information and to apply for this exciting opportunity, please visit the Intelligence Community Postdoctoral Program Web site at http://orau.org/icpostdoc.
Questions may be directed to ICPostdoc@orau.org