At Univercells, we are on a mission to make health equally accessible to all. We believe this can only happen by changing the rules. And by bringing out the best of technology innovations to make biologics available and affordable.
We work every day to reinvent biomanufacturing processes and develop or integrate the next innovative technologies. We design structures to support sustainable production capacities in a cost-effective way.
This job is the perfect opportunity to feed the fire inside you, and be impactful.
Here, within the Biopark Charleroi Brussels South (Belgium), you will join a collaborative team full of passionate change-makers. You will be actor of the successful development of a smart and continuous innovative downstream process. You will select and implement the most efficient technologies enabling to simplify and optimize the downstream operations. Working closely with the Upstream and Engineering teams, you will also facilitate the integration of the purification process into a completely disruptive continuous production line.
• Identify efficient downstream technologies for vaccine, gene therapy and biosimilar applications
• Challenge candidate technologies to deliver value from R&D to manufacturing use
• Design, plan and execute downstream experiments for various projects
• Perform the analytical tests related to your experiments
• Exploit and present data to orientate the next steps of the project
• Write documentation associated to your experiments
• Experience in downstream technologies and analytical methods
• Understanding of the development, scale up and implementation of bioprocess downstream technologies
• Solid data analysis capacity
• Strong organizational skills
• English required
• Proactivity and flexibility
• Team spirit
Is it appealing to you? Are you a powerful thinker combined with efficient doer? Do you excel in bioproduction and downstream processes? Let’s meet! Start your journey by dropping us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org