Senior Scientist III Immune-Oncologist
About PTM BIO LLC
The mission of PTM BIO (www.ptm-biolab.com), a rapidly growing platform company, is to address the unmet needs of life sciences and personalized medicine, by providing innovative proteomic technologies and services in the post genomic era. Our products and services have been profoundly expediting research for protein post translational modifications (PTMs), epigenetics, protein quantification, drug target screening, and biomarker discovery.
Title: Principle Scientist/Senior Scientist III Immune-Oncologist
Location Hangzhou, China
Functional Area: R&D
PTM BIO is committed to the discovery and development of innovative therapies to help in the fight against cancer. Our preclinical oncology drug development programs is looking for a highly motivated Principle Scientist/Senior Scientist III Immune-Oncologist
The candidate will be responsible for contributing to translational development strategies for drug discovery. Expertise in developing biomarkers for clinical trials, and strong knowledge in immunology and tumor biology is required. The individual should work with minimal supervision to carry out laboratory based experiments as well as work with internal and external collaborators.
- Designs and implements immune monitoring strategies for evaluating activity and mechanism of action of immune oncology drug candidates using primary cell cultures and patient samples
- Functional profiling of immune cells ( ICS, CFSE, cell cycling, and BAT)
- Performs multi-parametric flow cytometry assays. Revises and writes procedures (SOP)
- PhD in Immunology, Oncology or Immune Oncology or related field with 6+ years (PhD) of experience in the area of cancer
- Demonstrated record of scientific achievements in immune-oncology, i.e., strong publication and/or patent record
- Proficiency in biochemical, cellular and molecular techniques and in vivo/ex vivo/in vitro immunology approaches
- Knowledge in innate and adaptive immune response
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced multi-disciplinary environment, interacting with diverse groups of experts within or outside of his/her scientific discipline