Biotech Careers: FT & Seasonal
SenesTech is seeking dynamic, self-starters to support our research development efforts. SenesTech, Inc. (SenesTech) is a platform biotechnology company specializing in reproductive physiology. Our mission is to complete the development of non-surgical reproduction management technology that could profoundly change the world via wildlife and companion animal population management. We are currently applying our revolutionary technology to the control of rats and mice in both agricultural and urban settings. To learn more, visit our website at www.senestech.com
Currently, SenesTech has the following positions available:
Lab Science Technicians
Animal Care Technicians
Biotechnology Research Technicians for Field Experiments (Full Time & Seasonal Positions Available)
Analytical Laboratory Technicians
Sales Representatives (Must have biotech experience)
These positions requires the ability to effectively communicate while working with a network of individuals and teams across organizations including engineering, biology, chemistry, technology, manufacturing and quality control.
Successful candidates should possess:
• Excellent verbal and written skills and a professional working style.
• Be self-motivated but also have the ability to work as a member of cross-functional teams.
• Flexible and able to adapt to consistent, fast-paced change.
• Superior communication, interpersonal, organizational and presentation skills.
• Excellent documentation/recordkeeping skills
• Strong computer literacy (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Demonstrate problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
• Willingness to be cross trained and assist in other departments, as needed
SenesTech is a Family Friendly/Pet Friendly Environment.
BACKGROUND CHECK REQUIRED