Jobs for Postdocs including Postdoctoral Fellowships
Found 121 jobs matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- Central Nebraska: Near Hastings, Nebraska; Clay Center, Nebraska; Aurora, Nebraska
- Approx. $57,000 per annum + benefits
A postdoctoral position at the USDA/ARS US Meat Animal Research Center is open for applications. Please contact or email applications or questions...
- DC Metropolotian area
- Postdoc Stipends
The Post-Doctoral Fellow will conduct independent research with Dr. Jeffrey Lifson, MD, Director of the AIDS and Cancer Virus Program.
- Western Massachusetts
- Not Specified
A postdoctoral position is available for a highly motivated individual in the laboratory of Dr. Clinton Mathias in the Department of Pharmaceutical...
- Memphis, TN
- Not Specified
Postdoctoral positions are available to 1) study molecular mechanisms of protein folding and quality control in the secretory pathway and 2) to elu...
- Stockholm region
- Individually based
Postdoctoral research fellow position available in the Taipale Group at Karolinska Institutet, Sweden. The laboratory focuses on the study of trans...
- Salary Commensurate with Experience
A postdoc position is needed in the Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences at the University of Nebraska Medical Center to help carry out ...
- New York, NY
- Above-market compensation
D. E. Shaw Research is seeking postdoctoral fellows to join our New York–based team.
- Pleasanton, CA
The Director of the Chemistry and Innovation Technology Research Department leads a group of 10-15 scientists focusing on production of research re...
- Collaboration between Houston and San Diego
- Pay will be commensurate with NIH/NSF rates with full benefits provided via the University of Texas.
Post-docs will analyze cognitive and epileptic human electrocorticographic (ECoG) data collected using intracranial EEG (iEEG) - stereo EEG (sEEG) ...
- $98K p.a. including base salary Level A Step 6, leave loading and up to 17% superannuation
The Quantum Control Laboratory at the University of Sydney is focused on studies of quantum control, metrology, and large-scale entanglement using ...
- Los Angeles
- DOE + benefits
The Cedars-Sinai Regenerative Medicine Institute has a 1-5 year Research Postdoctoral position available to study the molecular mechanisms of neuro...
- Madison, WI
- Salary commensurate with experience
We seek a Postdoctoral candidate with a PhD and experience extracting and characterizing DNA from archaeological materials. The successful candidat...
- NIH minimum
Study retinal degeneration in the laboratory of Rajendra Kumar-Singh, PhD.
- Central Pennsylvania
- Salary based on NIH Stipend level
Post Doctoral Scholar, Penn State College of Medicine
- North Germany, Hamburg
- Salary and benefits are commensurate with those of public service organizations in Germany
DESY is seeking: Postdoc (f/m) We offer experimental research positions for the motion-control and the atomic-resolution imaging of large mole...
- North East
- non specified
Columbia University is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
- US Mid Atlantic
- Initial salary commensurate with experience; applying for independent support required.
A POSTDOCTORAL POSITION in Molecular Biology/Transcription/Epigenomics to study NUCLEAR RECEPTOR function in INNATE IMMUNE CELLS. Strong publicatio...
- New York City
- Salary commensurate with expertise.
Seeking a basic cardiac electropysiologist with expertise in patch clamp, cell culture and Langendorff techniques as well as data acquisition and a...
- Irvine, California USA
- Ranges from $42,000 to $51,096 with full benefits.
Interdisciplinary skills and approaches are required. Training should be in molecular biology, biochemistry, or a related field. Salary comm...
- South East Region
- Salary is commensurate with experience.
Postdoctoral position available within a pulmonary research group to study mechanisms of lung injury and epithelial repair.