Jobs for Postdocs including Postdoctoral Fellowships
Found 155 jobs matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- postdoctoral salaries based upon NIH guidelines + benefits
We are looking for highly motivated postdocs!
- Atlanta, GA
- Salary commensurate with experience
Emory University is seeking a Postdoctoral fellow. The Post-Doc will focus on studying the gut-liver axis, including the roles for nuclear recepto...
Postdoc Positon, Center for Translational Neurodegeneration Research, UT Southwestern Medical Center
- Dallas, TX
- commensurate with postdoc experience
Postdoc Position, Center for Translational Neurodegeneration Research, Department of Molecular Genetics, University of Texas Southwestern Medical C...
- Newark, NJ
- Competitive salary
The Alland Laboratory at Rutgers New Jersey Medical School seeks a highly-qualified post-doctoral student to conduct research in rapid molecular di...
- Austin, MN and Zhengzhou, China
- These are paid postdoctoral positions
The Hormel Institute is seeking 10-20 postdocs for international cancer research training opportunities in Austin, MN and Zhengzhou, China.
- Colorado State University in Fort Collins Colorado
We are looking for an enthusiastic post-doc to lead immunology and virology related in vivo projects with emphasis on HIV/SIV.
- Cambridge, UK
The successful candidate will play a leading role in the development of SCAR by implementing the vision for SCAR and Antarctic science.
- Depends on Experience
Have the opportunity to study the molecular mechanisms of inflammatory cytokines in tumor cell-mediated extracellular matrix disruption resulting i...
- Hyde Park, Chicago, Illinois
- up to $42,840 per annum + benefits
Postdoc position at The University of Chicago to study macrophage biology and development of host directed strategies in the control of pulmonary i...
- London, Greater London
- £33,353 - £40,313 per annum, inclusive of London Allowance. (PLEASE NOTE: SALARY IN POUNDS STERLING)
The Post holder will be responsible for carrying out experimental research into the morphogenesis of suspended cell monolayers using techniques inc...
- per NIH guidelines
Our team seeks an outstanding post-doctoral fellow to join us in studying obesity, diabetes and cardiovascular disease (Children's Hospital Boston/...
- Up to $50,000
The University of Kentucky’s Center for Environmental and System Biochemistry (CESB) is seeking a full-time Post-Doctoral position to carry out NMR...
- Greater Boston Area
- In accordance with institutional guidelines; comprehensive benefits available
The Center for Pain and the Brain (PAIN Research Group) is looking for a motivated investigator to join our multidisciplinary team comprised of lea...
- Southern California
Independent, non-profit research institute currently seeking highly motivated researchers for immediate openings.
- Melbourne, Victoria
- $89,431 - $95,999 pa Level A PhD (includes 17% employer superannuation)
Professor Dustin Marshall is seeking two experienced quantitative ecologists to explore the dynamics of biological systems, specifically how size a...
- Salary: A$83,902 per year (plus 17% superannuation and leave loading)
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work. UNSW Faculty of Science aims to be at the leadin...
- Salary Level A: $83,902 per year (plus 9.5% superannuation and leave loading
An exciting opportunity exists for an enthusiastic Postdoctoral Research Associate to work with Senior Lecturer Dr Jai Tree on virulence gene regul...
- New York City
- Commensurate with experience
Functional Genomics and Proteomics of Cancer Cell Plasticity
- The BME at Emory and GA Tech is in Atlanta, wonderful city and home of CDC, Coke, UPS and Braves
- NRSF scale plus generous Emory benefit
Postdoc fellows to study how flow induces atherosclerosis by regulating mechanosensitive genes, miRNAs and epigenetics in endothelial cells in vivo...
- San Antonio, TX
We are searching for a highly motivated Postdoctoral Scientist with strong ambition and commitment to a productive environment in a high achieving ...