Jobs for Postdocs including Postdoctoral Fellowships
Found 123 jobs matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland
- Commensurate with experience
Experimental research on tumor angiogenesis, metastasis and the tumor microenvironment using cell cultures and mouse xenograft models. Perform drug...
Postdoctoral Research Fellow Position at Assis. Prof. Sören Schwertfeger's research group, SIST, ShanghaiTech University
- Shanghai, China
The mobile robotics research group at ShanghaiTech University, lead by Sören Schwertfeger, is working on various aspects of intelligent mobile robotics, incl...
- New Orleans
Functions in a highly independent environment, organizes, and performs the day to day operations of research functions and conducts laboratory expe...
- New Orleans
Functions in a highly independent environment, the incumbent plans, organizes, and performs the day to day operations of research functions and con...
- Longwood Medical Area, Boston, Massachusetts
- NIH Scale
Seeking motivated and innovative individuals to join our studies on Lung Vascular Biology, focusing on epigenetic changes associated with vascular ...
- This position is located in the capital city Indianapolis, Indiana, with great urban enviroment.
- This position offers very competitive salary and full-time employee benefits.
An NIH funded Postdoc Fellow position is available at the Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Indiana University School of Medicine. ...
- Pacific Northwest, Corvallis Oregon
- $42,840 Annual Salary rate; benefits available.
Are you a Postdoc Scholar? You may have the opportunity to be involved in research, focusing on proteomics-driven reverse vaccinology for gonorrhe...
- Palo Alto, Bay Area, San Francisco
- DOE: $44,310 - $51,830/yr
Life Sciences Postdoctoral Fellow to investigate the role of leukocyte trafficking in immune tolerance and homeostasis under Dr. Husein Hadeiba. Co...
- Commensurate with experience
The Cancer Center at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center (http://Cancer.TTUHSC.edu) invites applications for a Post-Doctoral Research Asso...
- North Texas - Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex
- commensurate with experience
A postdoctoral position is immediately available in Dong Lab in College of Pharmacy at UNT Health Science Center. A highly motivated and highly cre...
- New York City
- Competitive salary & benefits
The Cell Biology Program at the Lab of Dr. Marilyn Resh at Memorial Sloan Kettering seeks Postdoctoral candidates to help understand how lipid modi...
- Houston, Texas
- Salary discussed at interview.
The laboratory utilizes molecular biology and genetics approach to dissect cellular pathways that protect the genome integrity.
- No award will exceed AUD$16,100, including travel.
The University of Sydney International Research Collaboration Awards (IRCA) are offered to researchers of high standing at any stage of their caree...
- North East Region
- Salary with Benefit Package, PTO & Education Benefits
A postdoc position working on HIV/AIDS research available in the Molecular Imaging Laboratory, Department of Radiology, University of Pittsburgh Sc...
- Maryland, United States
The Biodefense Research Section at the NIAID Vaccine Research Center located on the main NIH campus in Bethesda, MD, has an immediate opening for a...
- Full Benefits
Works under the mentorship of an established CRI principal investigator to design experiments and develop protocols to conduct research examining t...
- Durham, NC
- Three Year appointments
To learn more about our current research projects and application requirements, please visit the ORD Internet site at http://cfpub.epa.gov/ordpd/Po...
- Southern California - Duarte, CA 91010
- A competitive salary will be offered.
Postdoctoral fellow positions are available in the laboratory of Dr. Tijana Jovanovic-Talisman (http://www.cityofhope.org/people/jovanovic-talisman...
- South East region, 2.5 hrs south of Washington DC by car.
- NIH payscale: $42,840.00 - $44,556.00 (Yearly Salary) for entry postdoc
Postdoctoral fellow to dissect prosurvival FOXO3 autophagic and mitochondrial signaling pathways triggered by 'lacritin' - a novel pro health facto...
- Based on education and experience.
A postdoctoral position is available in the laboratory of Dr. Magdalena M. Gorska at National Jewish Health, Denver, Colorado. Dr. Gorska’s laborat...