Found 31 jobs matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- Tarifvertrag der Länder (TV-L)
The Team of the Laboratory of Attosecond Physics at the Max Planck Institute of Quantum Optics, Germany, is looking for postgraduates in Natural Sc...
- Mobile, AL
- Salary commensurate with education and experience
Auburn University is seeking candidates and applications for one of four positions located throughout the southeastern United States.
- Wako city, Saitama. Yokohama city, Kanagawa.
- Salary shall be determined in accordance with RIKEN regulations.
RIKEN has openings for Research Scientists and Technical Scientists, permanent positions.
- salary plus health benefits
Cancer imaging training program.
- Paris region (20 km south-west of Paris and 7 km east of Versailles).
A permanent position for a Research Engineer (IR) in Light Microscopy (Advanced Light Microscopy and/or Image Analysis) is open in the Microbiology...
- Ashburn, VA
Janelia Farm Research Campus, a pioneering research complex near Washington, DC, is recruiting for Junior Fellow positions.
- Buffalo, NY
The University at Buffalo (UB), The State University of New York, is seeking an outstanding researcher, scholar and visionary leader...
Apply to the ISTFellow program.
- Wharton, TX
- $56,067.00 - $71,400.00 Annually
Instructor of Math, Chemistry, Physics, or Engineering at Wharton County Junior College
- Orange County
- Commensurate with experience
Chapman University invites applications for a grant funded Research Associate that will support projects at the Institute for Quantum Studies which...
- Canberra, Australia (this is shown in the ad)
- $125,230 - $137,107 pa plus 17% superannuation
Australia’s leading Physics research institution is offering a challenging position for a senior experimental scientist, to lead and extend the res...
- Level 13 TVöD
For the Division 8.5 „Micro Non-destructive Testing“ in Berlin-Steglitz, Starting: as soon as possible, we look for a Scientist (Ph.D. student) ...
- Southeast Asia
- Recipient will also receive a research grant of up to SGD$40,000 and a SGD$5,000 travel allowance.
The SMART Postdoctoral Scholars Programme is a competitive and prestigious programme that provides exceptionally talented young researchers with th...
- multiple locations in Germany or Vancouver, Canada
- based on qualifications
The top-tier Max-Planck-UBC Fellowships are introduced to offer excellent, highly-motivated candidates ideal conditions to perform collaborative re...
- Software Building, No. 9 Gaoxin Zhong 1st Road,Nanshan district,Shenzhen city,Guangdong province
- competitive salary+Tax-free RMB 260,000 allowances for joining Kuang-Chi's Postdoctoral Program.
Research Fellows/Scientists with a Ph.D. Degree in a Physics related major, Electrical Engineering, Materials Science and Engineering, Applied Phys...
- Long Island, NY
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits
Physical Review X, a young, dynamic, broad-scope, and highly selective journal of the American Physical Society, seeks a highly motivated physicist...
- Worldwide Telecommute
- Will be shared with shortlisted applicants
Cactus Communications employs a global team of experienced editors, who are experts in various academic fields. We’re currently looking for special...
- Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- In addition to start-up support, UWM provides substantial funding opportunities.
In addition to start-up support, UWM provides substantial funding opportunities through the Research Growth Initiative.
- Long Island, NY
- competitive salary and comprehensive benefits
The editors of Physical Review Applied seek a dynamic and personable colleague for the position of Assistant Editor based at the American Physical ...
- London, United Kingdom
Now recruiting for entry in September 2014 MPA IN ENGINEERING AND PUBLIC POLICY MPA IN SCIENCE AND PUBLIC POLICY