Jobs in Neuroscience and Neurobiology
Found 81 jobs matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- Gainesville, FL
- Commensurate with experience
The Department of Neurology is recruiting a preeminent faculty in the area of Epilepsy. This search is in conjunction with UF’s Top 10 Initiative, ...
- Centre County
- Salary at or above NIH minimum, commensurate with experience
Position for a postdoctoral Scholar in Molecular and Cellular Neuroscience at The Pennsylvania State University, to unravel mechanisms of Major Dep...
- Greater New York City area
- $42,000/year with benefits and $333/month off-campus housing subsidy
Post-doctoral opportunity to study mechanisms specifing cell fates of neuroblasts generated in the subventricular zone and develop methods to produ...
- Mid-Atlantic region
Assist in the assessment and study of mouse models of neurodegenerative disease. Have prior experience in neurodegenerative disease research, with...
- New York, NY
We invite scientists with outstanding research accomplishments to apply for a tenure track position as Director of Research in the Department of An...
A Bloomberg Distinguished Professorship in Computational Neuroscience, with a focus on human, large-scale brain organization and function, is avail...
- Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Newly endowed Associate Professor position in the Division of Neuropharmacology and Neurologic Diseases and the Yerkes Imaging Center to head a pre...
- Worldwide Telecommute
- Will be shared with shortlisted applicants
Cactus Communications employs a global team of experienced editors, who are experts in various academic fields. We’re currently looking for special...
- Outside of Moscow
The new Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology (Skoltech) in Moscow seeks candidates in science and technology for tenured and tenure-track p...
- MUSC is located in Charleston, SC, in historical downtown, and close proximity to beautiful beaches
- A competitive recruitment package will include salary, fringe, start-up funds, lab space & equipment
Associate or Full Professor tenure-track faculty member to hold the Tucker Morse Endowed Chair in Parkinson’s Disease, leading the research divisio...
- Houston, TX Medical Center
Faculty position, University of Texas HSC-Houston, Institute of Molecular Medicine. Tenure track Assistant Professor positions open for investigato...
- Irvine is located near the coast of Southern California.
- Salary range is $ 37,740 - $55,464, plus benefits. Salary commensurate with qualifications.
Postdoctoral position at highly ranked university offers opportunity to advance studies of neuropsychiatric disorders utilizing both wet laboratory...
- Munich, Germany
The program aims to attract outstanding postdoctoral researchers from all over the world.
- Los Angeles, CA
- State-supported tenure-track position with a guaranteed salary base, fringe benefits, start-up funds
The UCLA Department of Neurobiology (http://www.neurobio.ucla.edu/) is recruiting for a tenure-track faculty position. Outstanding candidates utili...
- Maryland, Mid-Atlantic
- Starting from $42,000 plus health insurance and benefits
Postdoc position available in Endocrinology/Metabolism, Pediatrics Department, Johns Hopkins University. We are interested in studying obesity,infe...
- Buffalo, New York, United States
- based on past performance
Postdoctoral and predoctoral positions to study Parkinson's disease using patient-specific iPS cells and induced dopaminergic neurons.
- Iowa City, IA
- Salary is commensurate
The Department of Biology at The University of Iowa occupies two state-of-the-art buildings. It houses highly interactive faculty with research str...
- Shenzhen, China
The South University of Science and Technology (SUSTC) invites applications and nominations for all ranks of tenured and tenure-track faculty membe...
- Southwest region of United States; State of Texas
- Salary is based on UTHSCSA Department of Pharmacology XYZ Plan and will depend on faculty level.
Applications at the senior Assistant, Associate, and Full Professor levels are expected to have an established, extramurally supported research pro...
The Thomas M. Ryan Prof. of Neuroscience & Director of The George & Anne Ryan Inst. for Neuroscience
- Rhode Island
The University of RI invites applications and nominations for the position of the Thomas M. Ryan Professor of Neuroscience & the inaugural Director...