Postdoc Fellowship jobs in Microbiology
Found 11 jobs matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- salary plus health benefits
Cancer imaging training program.
- Frederick, Maryland
- The stipend starts at $49,400, commensurate with experience.
A postdoctoral position is available in the Viral Mutation Section, HIV Drug Resistance Program, Center for Cancer Research, National Cancer Instit...
- Southeast Asia
- Recipient will also receive a research grant of up to SGD$40,000 and a SGD$5,000 travel allowance.
The SMART Postdoctoral Scholars Programme is a competitive and prestigious programme that provides exceptionally talented young researchers with th...
- Worldwide Telecommute
- Will be shared with shortlisted applicants
Cactus Communications employs a global team of experienced editors, who are experts in various academic fields. We’re currently looking for special...
- North Central Florida
- NIH post-doc salary ranges used
A non-tenure Post-doctoral Fellow appointment to our T32 training grant to study the role of the dsRNA-dependent kinase PKR in Myelodysplastic Syn...
- Columbia main campus
- postdoctoral salary plus benefits
NIH-funded Postdoctoral and PhD student positions are available to work on innate immunity to viral infections, as well as mechanisms of viral entr...
- NIH standard salary levels for postdoctoral fellows
Multiple postdoctoral positions available at Harvard Medical School in : (1) Neuroscience/Cell Biology, focusing on synaptic vesicle recycling and ...
- San Diego
Post Doctoral Fellow will work in a team conducting metagenomic and metatranscriptomic sequencing and analysis of various microbial communities ass...
2014- 2016 Reg Affairs Chemistry, Manufacturing , and Controls/Manufacturing Sciences PhD Fellowship
- Cambridge, MA
- The fellow will receive a competitive stipend and benefits package.
Two-year Regulatory Affairs CMC/Manufacturing Sciences Fellowship
- Washington DC metro area
- Includes benefits, travel and potential for performance based increases
Postdoctoral research fellow, NIDCD, NIH.
- Following NIH Stipend Guidelines
Post-doctoral positions available in translational infectious diseases immunology. Current projects focus on innate and adaptive immunity to dengu...