Postdoc Fellowship jobs in Microbiology
Found 10 jobs matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- East Coast
- Standard national level with university-fomulated benefits
Highly motivated recent Ph.D. graduates, with a strong background in biochemistry, molecular, cellular, or developmental biology, are encouraged to...
- Iowa City, IA
- Potential salary will vary
Candidates selected for participation receive full funding (travel, lodging, meals) and will be eligible for a $7,500 UI Postdoc Scholarship Award....
- Rockville, MD
- Salary $55,000+, with health, dental, vision, 401(k), benefits
Postdoctoral Research Associate (Bioinformatics & Microbial Genomics) available immediately in Rockville, MD (USA) in the areas of biosurveillance,...
- El Paso, Texas, United States
- Salary based on experience level
POSTDOCTORAL POSITION is available immediately at Texas Tech University Health Science Center. Join a research team that studies nanoparticles-base...
- Memphis, TN
- Not Specified
A postdoctoral fellowship in microbiology is available in the laboratory of Dr. Richard Lee in the Department of Chemical Biology and Therapeutics ...
- Columbus, OH
- Potential salary will vary.
Apply now for the 2015 Autumn Postdoctoral Recruitment Event at OSU! This fully funded event will allow selected candidates to visit the Ohio State...
- Midwest near Chicago
- Full time
POSTDOCTORAL POSITION in Biochemistry, Microbiology, or Immunology
- East Lansing
- Up to $48,000 with additional allowances provided. See description for details.
An Immunology Postdoctoral Research Opportunity is available with the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) Agricultural Research Service (ARS) Avi...
- Washington D.C.
- In accordance with NIH and institutional guidelines + comprehensive benefits
Basic and translational research using novel mouse models to investigate the impact of placental hormones on fetal and preterm brain development an...
- Rockville, Maryland
- Competitive stipend, paid health insurance, reimbursement for relocation, and a travel allowance.
The National Cancer Institute (NCI) Cancer Prevention Fellowship Program (CPFP) is accepting applications. This is a unique postdoctoral training o...