Found 25 jobs matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- Bonn, Germany
The Alexander von Humboldt Foundation is now calling for applications for the Sofja Kovalevskaja Award, one of the most valuable academic awards in...
- Upto $27000
This scheme provides a unique opportunity for the most promising postdoctoral researchers to carry out research in India.
The Department of Physiology and Biophysics and the Stony Brook Cancer Center invite applications for a tenure-track Assistant Professor position.
- Depends on Experience
Have the opportunity to study the molecular mechanisms of inflammatory cytokines in tumor cell-mediated extracellular matrix disruption resulting i...
- London, Greater London
- £33,353 - £40,313 per annum, inclusive of London Allowance. (PLEASE NOTE: SALARY IN POUNDS STERLING)
The Post holder will be responsible for carrying out experimental research into the morphogenesis of suspended cell monolayers using techniques inc...
- Located in NY's Capital Region
- Salary and benefits will be commensurate with experience in accordance with NIH guidelines.
Postdoctoral fellowship in research: Mechanisms for muscle fiber type diversity, structural and kinetic basis for motor protein force generation, t...
- New York City
- up to $50,000 per annum + benefits
Two Postdoctoral Fellow positions are available. One is to study the structural basis for the activation of G-proteins by G-protein-coupled recept...
- salary negotiable
The China National Center for Protein Sciences (Beijing) Tsinghua University Branch aims to establish a comprehensive facility center for structure...
- Saitama, Yokohama, Kobe, Harima, or Osaka
- Annual salary. Commuting and a housing allowances are provided. Social insurance is applicable.
Japan's leading institution, RIKEN, seeks a young self-disciplined scientist with a long-term vision of the next generation science. This permanent...
- NIH-scale, commensurate with experience
Postdoctoral Fellow: Receptor trafficking, cell dynamics and live cell imaging
- Boston, MA
- Up to $112,500 + benefits
Assistant Professor. PhD with excellent writing skills wanted to assist Professor Timothy A. Springer in multiple aspects of directing a lab with >...
Please see full description
- Boston, Longwood medical area
- NIH standard
Multiple postdoc positions on host-pathogen interactions, bacterial toxins, and protein engineering available at the Dong lab at Harvard Medical Sc...
- UNiversity of Vermont Medical School Burlington VT
- salary commensurate with experience
Seek postdoc to investigate cargo transport mechanisms by molecular motors (myosin, kinesin, dynein) using state-of-the-art single molecule approac...
- Collège de France, CIRB, 11 place Marcelin Berthelot 75005 Paris
GROUP LEADER POSITIONS AT COLLEGE DE FRANCE: Biophysics and Mathematical Models of Biological Processes
- Magdeburg, Marburg, Stuttgart, Göttingen, Mainz, Dortmund, Potsdam, Martinsried or Dresden
- TVöD E15
MaxSynBio - a new research program in Germany jointly funded by the Max Planck Society and the Federal Minstry for Education and Research - is off...
- Xi'an, China
- Please check the full job discription for more details of the salary
Northwestern Polytechnical University warmly welcomes talent home and abroad to join us and make a difference together.
IBS invites applications for the positions of Associate Directors who are senior-level researchers with high research potentials, running own resea...
- New York City
- Based upon experience and contingent on obtaining appropriate visa for US entry and employment.
The NYU Division of Basic Sciences Laboratory for Chemical Physics is currently seeking recent Ph.D graduates (Biochemistry, Chemistry) for postdoc...
- Tucson, Arizona
- To be determined
An exciting postdoctoral fellow position is available in the lab of Dr. Jacob Schwartz at the University of Arizona in Tucson, AZ, to study the rol...