Found 19 jobs matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- Northeast Kansas
- Salary level & benefits vary based on experience and training. Range: $34,000 - $40,000
A postdoctoral Research Associate position in the area of Computational Biophysics at Kansas State University, Manhattan, KS
- Mid-Atlantic Region
- NIH Post-Doctoral Scale + benefits
Post-Doctoral Position in Microbial Pathogenesis and Immunology
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor (Medical School)
- Dependent upon experience
We are seeking highly motivated postdocs to join a team applying interdisciplinary methods to map and quantitatively model bacterial regulatory net...
- Knoxville, TN
- Competitive and commensurate with qualifications and experience
The Department of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology (http://eeb.bio.utk.edu) at the flagship campus of the University of Tennessee in Knoxville is s...
- Stillwater, OK
The Department of Microbiology and Molecular Genetics (MMG) at Oklahoma State University (OSU) invites applications for the position of Department ...
- Miwest region
- Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience
Seek colleagues to contribute to existing strengths in cardiac and skeletal muscle biophysics. Our faculty are actively engaged in research includ...
QBRI has plans to hire more than 100 scientists over the next two years and is slated to occupy state-of-the-art life sciences laboratories in a ne...
- Medford, MA
Tufts University, Department of Biomedical Engineering seeks candidates for a tenure-track faculty position at the Assistant or Associate Professor...
- La Jolla in San Diego County
- Commensurate with qualifications
UCSD offers a superb environment for research in bioinformatics; experimental, theoretical, and computational molecular biophysics; systems biology...
Fellowships to pursue biomedical research in India. For researchers with a proven track record of leading an independent research group to establis...
- Salary will be commensurate with experience and accomplishments
The Cell Biology and Biophysics Unit at the National Institutes of Health headed by Dr. Roll-Mecak has two open positions.
INRA IS RECRUITING 49 EXPERIENCED SCIENTISTS proficient in designing and implementing research projects 6 EXPERIENCED RESEARCH SCIENTISTS (4 ye...
- Beijing, China
- The university will provide competitive salary and research funding
The School of Life Sciences (SLS) at Peking University invites applications for multiple faculty positions at tenure-track assistant professor, ass...
- Seattle, WA
The ACOS for R&D is Chief of the Research Service with responsibility for the administration of the Seattle VA Medical Center’s internationally ren...
- Florida State University
- Salary is commensurate with experience
Biophysics lab seeking highly independent candidates with protein NMR spectroscopy experience for work on cellular signaling processes and crowded ...
- Stony Brook, NY
The Center for Molecular Cardiology at Stony Brook University seeks a Research Scientist to work on funded research projects related to diseases of...
- Toronto, ON
- up to $35,000; and possiblity to lead an independent lab
postdoctoral positions in leading lab in neuroscience; international platform (Canada and China); pain and emotion; synaptic plasticity and transla...
- in conformity with the provisions of the Collective Agreement for the Civil Service (TVöD)
A postdoctoral position on mesoscopic modeling of microfluidic flow is available at the Theoretical Soft Matter and Biophysics group, Institute of ...
- Up to $50,000 per year + benefits
Postdoctoral Associate in Structural Biology