Found 14 jobs for $100,000 - $124,999 matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- varies upon experience
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected ve...
- Southern California
- Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and based on University of California pay scales.
UCSD Pharmacology - Tenured faculty position. Area(s) of Interest: signal transduction, drug discovery, molecular specificity of therapeutic or env...
- Research Triangle Park, NC
- Competitive salary range
The Health Research Alliance (HRA), composed of approximately 60 non-governmental, nonprofit grantmakers that fund biomedical research and training...
- Richmond, Virginia
- 85,000 to 105,000
The Department of Physiology and Biophysics at Virginia Commonwealth University invites applications for a tenure-eligible Associate Professor posi...
- Menlo Park, California
- Up to 115,000 plus benefits
Quantapore is a biotech start-up developing a novel nucleic acid sequencing technology. We are looking for a highly motivated individual with an ex...
- Bethesda, Maryland
- Salary commensurate with experience and accomplishments, and with full Federal benefits.
We are looking for applicants with a commitment to scientific excellence and the energy, enthusiasm, and innovative thinking necessary to lead with...
- Salary + bonus
Neue und innovative Produkte für die Medizintechnik Leitender Projektmanager (m/w) Internationaler Technologieführer - Nordrhein-Westfalen
- Southwest region of United States; State of Texas
- Salary is based on UTHSCSA Department of Pharmacology XYZ Plan and will depend on faculty level.
Applications at the senior Assistant, Associate, and Full Professor levels are expected to have an established, extramurally supported research pro...
- Austin, MN, United States
- Competitive Salary, Full Benefits
We are seeking applications for faculty appointments at the levels of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Professor, and/or Endowed Professor.
- $75 - $120k
Genomic Analysts at GenomOncology will play a critical role in developing our personalized medicine capabilities leveraging NGS data for cancer dia...
- Foggy Bottom Neighborhood in Washington, DC
- Salary is commensurate with experience
The Conafay Group works with life science companies and organizations to develop/implement government funding and public policy strategies. We are ...
- East region
- Commensurate on experience.
The Senior Director, International Programs will be responsible for scientific review of Research Grants and other initiatives developed by the Int...
- Greater Columbus region
- Up to $130,000 plus benefits
Candidates should have an extraordinary record of scientific accomplishment and creativity working in the area of pediatric cancer research.
- Commensurate with experience
The successful candidate will serve as a Medically Accountable Investigator (MAI) on a number of clinical protocols related to substance use, abuse...