Found 12 jobs for $100,000 - $124,999 matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- $98,108 - $116,506 pa Level B (includes 17% employer superannuation
The School of Biological Sciences www.monash.edu.au/biology is seeking to appoint a dynamic individual as a Research and Teaching Academic (Level B...
- Ames, IA
- $114,872.00 - $149,333.00
STAS brings together VS science centers to provide:diagnostic capability and capacity;regulatory activity related to the approval and monitoring of...
- Ames, IA
- $114,872 - $149,333.00
STAS brings together VS science centers to provide;diagnostic capability and capacity;regulatory activity related to the approval and monitoring of...
- Chapel Hill, North Carolina
- $100,000 - $124,999
The Department of Microbiology and Immunology in the School of Medicine at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill invites applications for...
- San Diego
- $71K-$128K, DOE + benefits
The La Jolla Institute for Allergy and Immunology invites applications for a tenure-track faculty position at the rank of Assistant Professor to st...
- $98,665.32 - $142,669.02
Under general direction, carries out or supervises basic and applied research projects of varied scope in relation to wastewater treatment processes.
- Baltimore, Maryland
- Salary with standard federal benefits package
The National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) is seeking an outstanding tenure-track scientist to develop a research program to use small animal imag...
- New Zealand, South Island, Otago, Dunedin
- Please see job description.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a dynamic researcher, teacher and academic leader to join a growing and highly committed group of functional...
- Fort Collins, CO
- The salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience.
The One Health Institute Director is a full-time, twelve-month administrative professional leadership position that has dual reporting lines to the...
- Yearly Salary
Environmental risk management seeks to determine what environmental risks exist and how to manage those risks in a way best suited to protect human...
- Santa Barbara, on the west coast, two hours north of Los Angeles
- Salary is commensurate with experience will be negotiated
We seek an individual whose research applies economic analysis and other quantitative tools to issues involving sustainable chemical technologies. ...
- Ideally, the candidate would relocate to Cleveland, OH but other US cities are OK due to 50% travel.
- Compensation commensurate with experience, eligible for stock options.
GenomOncology is enabling precision medicine by translating NGS data into actionable information for clinicians and researchers. Our proprietary ...