Found 12 jobs for $100,000 - $124,999 matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- Canberra, Australian Capital Territory
- Level C AUD$107,389 to $119,733; Level D AUD$128,987 to $137,219. Both receive 17% superannuation pa
Exceptional internationally recognised researchers undertaking high impact independent research will receive seven years research-intensive employm...
- Canberra, ACT
- AUD$107,389 - $119,733 per annum plus 17% superannuation
An exciting opportunity exists to join the Plasma Research Laboratory, the Australian National University, to lead the research group working on pl...
- $85,000 - $110,000 / yr + Stock Options + Medical/Dental/Life + Meaningful Retirement Contributions
You're a kickass researcher who wants to answer big hairy biological questions by making the tools everyone will be citing next year. You want to w...
- Attractive Package available
An opportunity exists to work at the Walter & Eliza Hall Institute as a Laboratory Head in the Bioinformatics Division.
- Available Jan 2016 for maximum 3 years. Base salary: AUD$91,520 p.a. + research support: AUD$25,000
New Postdoctoral Fellowships are being offered to attract outstanding researchers within six years from the award of their PhD to conduct full-time...
- San Diego, California
- Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and based on University of California pay scales.
The UCSD Department of Pharmacology seeks highly qualified applicants for a tenured appointment at the Full Professor level.
- KAIST, Daejeon
- Up to $130,000 per aunnm +bonus
The IBS Center for Axion and Precision Physics Research in Korea invites applications and nominations for senior group leaders in the areas of expe...
- Steenovenweg 1 Helmond The Netherlands
- Good employment conditions
We are looking for a senior scientist who has a broad knowledge of powertrain control technologies for power trains. He or she knows the recent tre...
- Full time
The Department of Pharmacology at the University of Illinois, College of Medicine (Chicago) is seeking candidates for Assistant Professor, Associat...
- Austin, MN, United States
- Competitive Salary, Full Benefits
We are seeking applications for faculty appointments at the levels of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Professor, and/or Endowed Professor.
- Central New Jersey (Rutgers University Busch Campus in Piscataway)
- Between $90,000 to $105,000 per annum
Seeking PhD Neuroscientist that will provide research and administrative support of laboratory activities for students, postdocs, technicians and p...
- Boston, MA
- Up to $112,500 + benefits
Assistant Professor. PhD with excellent writing skills wanted to assist Professor Timothy A. Springer in multiple aspects of directing a lab with >...