Found 9 jobs for $100,000 - $124,999 matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- Berkeley, CA
- Based on experience
The position works with the Area’s science and operational leadership to develop approaches to new research initiatives with long-term potential an...
- Depending on experience
First institution in Europe for animal and plant sciences, INRA carries out mission-oriented research for high-quality and healthy foods, competiti...
- Townsville, Queensland
- $106,078 - $121,775
• Conduct & lead innovative research in bioinformatics • Add bioinformatics skills to field-leading research programs in the molecular life sci...
- Central NJ
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage, Paid Vacation/Sick/Personal time off
Lead scientific/technical efforts of multi-disciplinary scientists.
- Boston, MA
- Up to $112,500 + benefits
Assistant Professor. PhD with excellent writing skills wanted to assist Professor Timothy A. Springer in multiple aspects of directing a lab with >...
- Kensington (Perth) Western Australia or Marsfield (Sydney) New South Wales
- AU $127K to AU $141K plus up to 15.4% superannuation (pension fund)
Be responsible for the operations and maintenance of CSIRO’s radio telescopes
- Rockville, MD
- Salary range from $90K-$158K
The National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS), an Institute of NIH, is seeking a Health Science Administrator (Program Direct...
- Not Specified
Ensure the Operations team (primarily Project and Site Managers) have the resources, training and support to perform in their roles.
- Canberra, Australian Capital Territory
- Level C AUD$107,389 to $119,733; Level D AUD$128,987 to $137,219. Both receive 17% superannuation pa
Exceptional internationally recognised researchers undertaking high impact independent research will receive seven years research-intensive employm...