Recruitment of Global Talents for Guangdong Ocean University
Guangdong Ocean University (GDOU), located in a beautiful, southernmost coastal city, Zhanjiang, in mainland of China, is a key institution featured with Ocean Science and Fisheries Sciences. GDOU provides full range of academic programs at undergraduate and graduate level, including PhD programs in Fisheries Science, Food Science & Technology, and Ocean Science. Our main campus is located at the east side of Huguangyan International Geological Park (4A). This dream campus, 806 acres in total, a beautiful place facing sea and surrounded by mountains, is home to studying, teaching and research facilities. At GDOU more than 32,000 students from different countries come together to discover. Over 2,500 qualified and brilliant staff and faculty are contributing to teaching, researching and more at GDOU. GDOU is proud to have 16 key laboratories or Engineering Research Centers of Guangdong Province and 15 affiliated research institutes.
Due to the fast development, GDOU is now recruiting high-level faculty from China and abroad.
Science, Engineering, Agronomy, Economics, Management, Law, Literature, Education, marine-related disciplines, Art etc. Please find the details in GDOU website.
2. Job Description
Teaching and research in university
3. Job Requirements
(1) PhD from oversea or domestic universities/research institutes
(2) Be capable of teaching and researching in university
4. Contact Information
1. Applicants can send a detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please detail your education, work experience, publications and research interests etc and use Applicant’s Name + Profession (Field of Research) + Current Institution of Study or Work + Interest Recruit Type as the subject of the email.
2. Should you have any questions, please contact Dr. Jichang Jian or Ms. Xiaolei Li, telephone: (+86)0759-2383281; email: email@example.com
3. GDOU Website: http://www.gdou.edu.cn,