We are seeking energetic, highly self-motivated researchers to join GHDDI's biology department to lead infectious disease drug discovery. Disease areas include but are not limited to TB, Malaria and pan anti-virus.
- Have years of experience and in-depth understanding of infectious diseases and targets; and have the knowledge to strengthen the translational aspects of the projects.
- Initiate project/target identification. Coordinate all functions to ensure a smooth progress, and make scientific decisions timely
- Be responsible for assay development, HTS, biochemical, cellular and other experiment design and performance. Animal model and/or pharmacology experience is a plus
- Result driven, multi-task, strong communication and presentation skill
- Establish collaboration both internally and externally, provide scientific expertise across functions/teams
PhD degree in biological science with proven record of accomplishment. Experience in infectious disease and drug discovery is highly appreciated.
Candidates must be highly self-motivated and have good communication, leadership skill to work in a collaborative and dynamic team environment. Strong oral and written capability in English.
Scientific integrity is a must, candidate should be professional in maintaining lab notebooks and electronic files.
Interested candidates please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org titled “Biologist BIO-DIS-JD No." Primary candidates will be notified by telephone for an interview. Due to time restrictions, other candidates will not be notified. Application materials and additional calls will not be returned.
Apply for Disease Biologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly