- Work with CROs to design, analyze, report pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamics data to support drug discovery programs
- Responsible for assessing ADME and physicochemical properties of NCEs, plasma protein binding, permeability, solubility, stability, aggregation, from early leads, pre-clinic candidate to clinic drug candidate, at all stages of drug discovery process.
- Join project teams at the early stage to ensure effective integration of pharmacokinetics, accelerate the progress and facilitate the translational efforts at the later stage.
- Make dose assessments in animal models and humans.
- Should be familiar with and make suggestions towards formulation methods.
- Support internal projects and external collaborations in developing project.
- Ph.D. in Pharmaceutical Sciences, Pharmacology, or related field with a specific focus on pharmacokinetics
- 5 years pharmaceutical industry experience in the conduct of pharmacokinetic and/or pharmacodynamics support
- Experience as a team member representing DMPK department on interdisciplinary project teams is desired
Interested candidates please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org titled “DMPK Leader DPMK-JD No." Primary candidates will be notified by telephone for an interview. Due to time restrictions, other candidates will not be notified. Application materials and additional calls will not be returned.
Apply for DMPK Leader
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly